Reviews for Nine Is Divine?
bekbekah92 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter!
HalfBloodDragon621 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
So far the story line is good so far can't wait to see more.

PS:What are the odds? Last night at work I thought it would be fun to write a story about Bowser haveing a ninth child that is human and the next morning while browsing around I find this.
iyhplover chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Hey, Meg!

Great job so far, and for once I don't have to worry about proper grammar. Mostly, anyway. You know I don't quite understand everything as I'm not as in depth as you are, but I'm sure you can explain. Keep writing! You might actually finish a story! :P

Chrissy
YoshiChief chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
At the very beginning I didnt know where the story was going, but when I read through the following chapters it was very moving and the story was told very well. Keep up the good work! :D
4477 chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
Wow nice chapter, but I was kinda wondering why B. J. would runaway, he always seemed like Bowser's favorite kid.
ThatAnimatorGirl chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
im glad she was able to escape. i hope she gets to meet mario, cuz that would be awesome! it would be pretty funny to see what would happen if she met wario/waluigi too!
DragonDillon chapter 4 . 8/26/2006
Another great chapter. Cool, they both got away. But where are they going to go? The Mushroom Kingdom perhaps. Well am just going to have to wait. Great chapter. Looking forword to the next chapter.
ThatAnimatorGirl chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
wow...

...

...

this is really good! pleez, pleez, PLEEZ update soon!
Shika's Rape Victim chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
I love very well writen and its a great plot too.
albino-ottsel chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
What the hell, Bowser? What. The. Hell. Anyway, it was kind of surprising to see that Bowser actually hit his daughter. He's such an idiot sometimes. Anyway, update soon!
DragonDillon chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Wow, great chapter. Bowser's being in ass. Hopefully Bowser Jr can help Callista out. Great job. Looking forword to the next chapter.
Raykura-Kura chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Wow...sad story.
DragonDillon chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Bowser's in trouble now. I feel bad for Callista. Her heart is broken and I bet she's angry as hell and wants to beat the crap out of her father. This is getting good. Looking forword to the next chapter.
4477 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Nice story, but I was wondering is the mother of Callista Koopa human or koopa?
RIVolleyball214 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow, I have to say that finally there is a story in the Mario Board with a great amount of detail. Excellent job!

There's really not a lot I can criticize about this fic, except that maybe Bowser is out of character; but then again it a fanfic, so having characters not be themselves is alright.

Anyway great job, I look forward to reading chapter 2! Keep up the good work

P.S. read and review The Great Espiritu!