Reviews for Mors Mortis
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 4/1
Well hurt? A lot of pain XD I love this. I think Danny got split personality
Kendran chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Awesome, that was the most detailed, most action packed fanfiction I've read in a good long while, bravo. Wish you hadn't abandonded the story, but that's life. And what you have now is supremly awesome, you have a real gift, keep it up. :)
bittersweet54 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I really, REALLY like this fic. It's really one of my favourites. If you're not going to finish it, I was wondering if I could take your story up. I would really love to finish writing it. Such a great idea must not go to waste! Please get back to me!
Big Ace 1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Dear Author

I do hope that you will cotenue this storyline as its just got interesting, What will Danny do to win Sam's Heart? and what will

Sam See in Danny that she likes? Can he recover his Hairloom?
Jime-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I LOVE pirates stories htis one is my favorite!
38SouthernAngel89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is very well written and I love the Pirate theme. Please write more when you get the chance.
isadorator chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This is awesome. Danny is just having a really bad day, huh? Can't wait for the next chapter!
dragongirlj chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
0_0 AWESOME!
Nightwingstar chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
o, spiffy, I like this
strange organized chaos chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Brilliant. I love Sam as a pirate, the whole notion in itself is bloody brilliant-But you my dear make it spectacular! I am now going to stalk you until you write more D

-Sock

Your new fan
Koneko-Hiruka chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
well this is looking pretty good. i can't wait for the next chapter.
Rakahn chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
This is...mildly interesting. ...Okay, scratch the "mildly" part. I hope you're planning on finishing this, because I find myself hooked...
DJ jaz-e-jaz chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
keep up the good work, i cant wait for chapter 2!
LandLPhanfics chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Okay I am officially hooked. Write more please! This is getting good! I mean one chapter and you already got me wondering what will happen next.
lovespeaks2me chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
The picture of Sam running through the streets and then placing a hat on her head reminded me of Jack Sparrow. Not a bad thing at all, since he's such a sexy character... I digress. This is great. I can't wait to read more!