Reviews for Memories in Tokyo
feralfairy chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Wow... I love it! So, technically, Riza turned her miko power into alchemy? Cool. Update soon please!
Vi chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
is ed going to be in this?
Akane chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
You are so not only the one who noticed how Colonel Mustang and Colonel Mustard are close alike.
HopelessDeath-73 chapter 5 . 10/15/2006
I really like this story, it's a little different, but I like it. Good uck on the SAT's.

HopelessDeath-73
The Moonlight Shadow Alchemist chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
DUN DUN DUN. PREGANANT...PREGNANT! WTF! Good plot twist. Me likes ur story so far...but try to make it a little longer so we dont have to take such suspense! Finally, someone figured out Inuyahsa isnt human! Anyway, please continue its good.
The Moonlight Shadow Alchemist chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
Yay! Another chappie..yes Riza and Mustang DO love each other...but why would Kags leave Inu. Is it because he did some stupid thing with Kikyo? Anyway, good story, keep it up.
Half Human Homunculi chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
well, the story pretty much focuses on FMA characters, even though they're in an Inu-Yasha setting, so it may fit better in the FMA section.
RainSonata chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
hi, this is the first time someone made a story like this. please update.
The Moonlight Shadow Alchemist chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Uh...I dont get it...Riza is Kagome? But...oh well. It looks like a really good story keep it up me likes but just dosent really get it. And...YAY FOR GUNS!

Umm...yeah..

THE M.S. ALCHEMIST
affinityreign chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
umm.. conused.. so Riza is Kagome?... it's good, you should work on making your chapters longer and clarifing it a bit..other wise sound like a cool storyline
GraceVendetta chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Story is very good. full of kick-ass action...specially like it cuz it's a girl kicking ass! Main Character sounds just like me! (you planned that didn't you lol). the story also has a twist of mystery...enough to catch AND keep your interest...didn't find a dull moment. i recommend this story for anyone looking for a good, fun filled, action packed read.