Reviews for Sex Talk or Lack There Of
Mikila94 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
LOL, Touya got the last laugh on this one XD
Reyka Sivao chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
That was hilarious! I love how you made Touya the least awkward of the bunch. Not what I would have expected, but that characterization totally works out!
RivaFlo101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow! By far the best story yet! Very Hilarious!
MiyavaAria chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was a briliant ending. I loved the story! Great job.

Poor Rinku...
Frozen-Fortune chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. It was very well done. So that's where Touya runs off to. XD The poor men can't even talk about sex.
H chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great story!
Zephyrus chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
YOU KILL ME! XD *dies*
Unsane Chibi chapter 1 . 5/27/2007

I absolutely loved the ending. XD

Touya was gettin some, man! XD
Harkura chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
wow...that was amusing...I never thought about them living together tho. lol. Touya totally wins that fight!
kuramagal chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I found this on a whim, omg it was so funny. Poor Rinku, and Touya's final words were amazing! Oh wow I sat there for a second like ...what...? and then died of laughter!

This was amazing!
Dreaming of Hiei chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
that was hilarious but comment was very good*go's back to read the story*LMAO
rinkurocks chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That. Was. HILARIOUS. Haha, hey, I haven't read your stuff for a long time. It's still as funny as (scratch that, even funnier than) before. Rinku is such a cutie. Also loved Chuu throwing up, Shishi feeling insulted, Jin all embarrassed, the 'pink taco' (LOL) and Touya's extremely cavalier ending comment. What a beast.

Great job! :]
yllom21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Oh god! The last line was hilarious! Nicely done and adorable story. Very well written.
Autumn-wind-Kaze chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I love it! Classic! I'll admit I was really looking for a story where Touya was the main character, but upon reading the summary, I couldn't resist! I had a lot of laughs on this one, and I'll have to keep an eye out for more of your fanfics! I really enjoyed. Keep up the good work.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I just wanted to see if you'd posted anything since your April Fool's fic. Thank You! Touya is brilliant!