Reviews for Tour Of Forgivness
nhelms31288 chapter 17 . 11/5/2013
I really wish this is continued! I would love to see a happy ending!
Leenababy chapter 17 . 2/26/2013
Love this story! You have to finish it. Can't wait to found out what happens next. Hope you update soon
lesa.blazer chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Please please continue
Kathy chapter 17 . 3/31/2009
I like this story, but it's kind of sad that the last update was two years ago, because my hope for another seems to be very stupid because of that fact... well, if you want to do me a favor: UPDATE! By the way, you did a great job with this ff till now...
yourxwonderwallx chapter 17 . 7/4/2008
wow

I really really really like this story

I wish there was more of it

are you going to continue?
jommyforev88 chapter 17 . 6/2/2008
UPDATE NOW!

I have to know what happens next...this is an awsome fic.
Megan chapter 17 . 3/11/2008
oh my God... I have been reading this story for the lst two days and you literally had me in tears. This story is AMAZING! You really have to continue...please I'm going to go insane without a new chapter. You're a really good writter by the way. please PMS PMS PMS! I beg of you

meggie
megan chapter 17 . 12/3/2007
i really really love this fanfic. im new to this site but this story is prob the best one ive read. please keep writing. i wanna know how it goes.
love2burn4tim chapter 17 . 11/14/2007
Are you going to update?
jENN1511 chapter 17 . 9/27/2007
Please PMS!
101ISFAN chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
k so they only let u revew per chap so consider this the last chap w/e not revew no men to sund rude but when r u gonna add not chap? You do it like every other month or two and people get tired of waitin sorry 2 sound rude not mean too.
101ISFAN chapter 17 . 7/20/2007
please write more
reader chapter 17 . 6/26/2007
ok.

this story is lik the the most gripping one ever

please update!

tommy & jude have to be togethor
purrbastian chapter 17 . 6/15/2007
wow thank you SO SO ,SO SO SO SO much for updating! the suspense for waiting was KILLING me! im glad tommoy isnt dead, and i hope it stays that way! keep writing, this is excellent! PMS!
tanya2byour21 chapter 17 . 6/13/2007
I am so glad Tommy woke up now if he rembers Jude and what has happened between them. It will be all good. I love it and so can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

Tanya