Reviews for Coffee and Enmity
vickety chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This was really good!
Scintilla of Myself chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
After reading Tea and Sympathy, this was a nice side story :)
I was wondering about what happened between them, I'm glad you didn't make the explanation outrageous/outlandish. The simple ones are always the more believable.
And kudos on Dumbledore's reaction when he heard about Severus and Hermione. Meddlesome old man XD
Thank you!
Guest in Europe chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Excellent side dish to your main course story. I always love a Snape interior monologue and I liked the way you dealt with Pettigrew en passant.

Thank you.
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
:) wished you'd continue
Melissa72 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Well done! Loved the writing...it was crisp and involved and relational. Great addition to the original fic which I have added to my fav list. Fav part was Hermione's voice in his head...their conversations and him calling her "woman.":) Least fav was that he didn't slip and admit he loved her...so close too when the back and forth in his head was intense and she kept on telling him she loved Harry. Would have loved to read the words from either of them in the original fic. But hey, I'll take the great fic for what it is:) Thank you for taking the time to share the gift God gave you with us. God bless!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
wonderful stories, both the long one and this one shot. congrats. i enjoyed reading both.
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awesome! Fits right in with he other story, and we now know what happened in the few days Harry was missing. I liked how Severus was "talking" with Hermione in his thoughts.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
absolutely amazing! i love that you added in this part, it really completes the story!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Excellent companion piece. I enjoyed finding out what happened to Harry while he was gone and how he and Snape came to respect one another and you did it without making them all soppy!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Brilliant :-) Loved how Severus kept hearing Hermione's voice
Cyera chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I liked. Not much Hermione and Severus, but the plot made up for that, I think. :)
Katamabob chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Sweet. Also rather funny :D Severus and Harry certainly had an eventful few days...

Kate
ooSuperBatGirloo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very.. dramatic and engaging! I almost expected there to be another chapter or something at the end.. but very well written and I do like where you ended it (even though it leaves me wanting more!) Some of the twists were very unexpected, but then again, the whole story was a little unexpected.

Great work!

ooSBGoo
chst chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Great! It really explains why Harry was so protective of Hermione.
hochexplosiv chapter 1 . 10/31/2009