Reviews for your ruining things
SamxJazzlover23 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
You know being a writer isn't about reviews, and if that's why you do it then that's not being a true writer. You write cause of the fun of it, by the way technically Lisa is his sister now since his mom and her dad got married just saying.
HayliePwiu130 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I did not really enjoy this chapter because i felt like the script was unrealistic. The situations were close to the original series but some of the conversations of the characters were exaggerated, like when will brings up Hilary's fiance dying. The real show would never have this because Will and Hilary's relationship is very close even though they bicker. This episode uses recontextualization to fill in an episode after Lisa and Will get married.
dave g wiu130 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
good stuff, you should be a writer for the show.
Anymous chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
u r very talented, and I really like your story. If i review, will u write more? Pleez?
ringsofakhaten chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED? *sobs* Please update I luv this story!
michaeljackson'sgirl chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
i am dumb
him chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
i
toton chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
please update
MichaelJackson'sGirl chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Hee hee. We're evil, aren't we? Oh, well, I'm glaad to see you're not gonna delete the story. I mean, c'mon! I was ur 1st reviewer! Hope u update soon!
big wheels keep on turning chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
plz update soon. in the first chapter u said to not worry cuz u wer gona righte more so could u plaese right more. its anoying wen poeple say that they gona right more and they dont. so could u plaese do it u got mor than 12 reviews so right more plz!
fireemblemPRO chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Don't delete this. There are barely any fresh prince fics. I'm late but review you people. Oh yeah when you people review it helps if it is not anon.
fireemblemPRO chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
It looks good so far. HIlary is being 10 times more of an ass in this fic than in the show. JAZZ COME BACK!
killme chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
ogk gsgh dojoi fhuygutf guyctfy djbhg ebvytfdc fedghbuhg dhuiuwqyg
MichaelJackson'sGirl chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Hey! Why are you deleting the story? I liked it! Don't delete it!
blingbling chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
this is really good. u gotz skillz