Reviews for Future
thundever1 chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
great story, please update soon
The Kiss of Death chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Interesting 't wait to read more.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Looking forward to the next chapter! Good job so far!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Hm... interesting. I love the parting shot in this chater :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Interesting take on Dean and his lifestyle. Good job.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I like this! Good story, good writing, and I love Grace and the kids. I'll try and catch up, and you keep writing!
Shadowfax220 chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Awsome story! I loved it. Keep up the excellent work and update soon!
thundever1 chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
great story, please let the boys and everything be okay and please update soon
Nate and Jake chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
I usually don't read future or pre-series fics. I like yours though. Update soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Hope Calaris chapter 4 . 8/6/2006
I'm surprised ... this is a story with a very uncommon setting and yet I like it. Keep up the good work.
beyondtired chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Still going good. Glad to see Sam and Dean together on this one. Looking forward to more. (Just a little FYI - it would be "in the throes of a vision" rather than "throws".)

Can't wait for more.
beyondtired chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
I liked the line about their dad having the 'broody stranger with a past look covered'. That was too funny.
beyondtired chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
An OFC that doesn't seem to be a Mary Sue, the story doesn't revolve around her, she (at least from the first chapter) is likable, and the major characters actually appear to be Sam and Dean. How is this possible?

I am really liking this story so far. Grace seems to be a very low-key person and a very natural character and this chapter flowed really well. I'm looking forward to more of this.
LiLcrueLangeL chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Very good start! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2