Reviews for Pokemon Angels: Hoenn
Radio Driver chapter 37 . 10/4/2013
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
Sir Thames chapter 37 . 10/3/2013
Lovely story. Carry on.
AshK1980 chapter 37 . 10/2/2013
Looking forward to the Reboot.
Melee Pandemonius chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Hnn... well, I think that this work has a little potential. I think the angry vein, sweat drop, and bringing up other animes seems a little out of place in this, and the spelling needs a little work. Try to use other ways to say said, and break the anime template of 'he said, she said'. Some things I like include your main character's starter, not everyone chooses something as unique as a Smoochum! ;) Beth is a cute character, and your character's pokemon choice are somewhat unique and mold breaking. Now, to deal with your characters. Pretty cliche, spend less time describing what they're wearing and more time with other things! I'd avoid using a Celebi, or explain a few things. Maybe it's a Ditto? Maybe the Celebi is disobedient? How did she get it? Explain, explain, explain! To wrap this up, I think this story has a lot of potential, and with a little shoeshine, it could be a pretty gem!
PerlaNemesis chapter 36 . 5/18/2008
I like your story very much! Can you update this story?
NekoGirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow this story is cool I read it when I first saw it up on the boards and hope this remake is just as good.
AshK1980 chapter 36 . 3/7/2007
Good work on this update as well!

P.S. Alerts are back!
AshK1980 chapter 35 . 3/7/2007
Good work on this update!

Hikari Ino chapter 36 . 3/7/2007
cool
Stupidfic chapter 35 . 3/5/2007
this story is definately a sue fic, but I admire your dedication and effort nonetheless
Hikari Ino chapter 35 . 3/5/2007
cool
AshK1980 chapter 34 . 3/1/2007
Good work on this chapter as well! Keep it up!

Lightning Samurai chapter 33 . 2/17/2007
xD on the Next time part, the part about Peter. Great chapter! I know a lot of the characters from the anime you mentioned, except Cardcapter Sakura which I haven't seen at all yet. As a true anime fan myself, I will find it! Now update ASAP! Until next time...CYA!
AshK1980 chapter 33 . 2/17/2007
Good work on this update! Keep it up!

TO/BB(Tommy Oliver Brachio Black)formerly known as AshK
AshK1980 chapter 32 . 2/16/2007
Good work on this chapter! I like it! Keep it up!

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »