Reviews for To Think That I Saw Him on Mulberry Street
MissMaryMason chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
That was kinda awesome, though I had to read it a few times to get it. :) I'm not the brightest crayon in the 64 pack. But anyways, I'd love it if there was more.
Umi Aiko Yoru chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Yes! FUCK YES! Please do continue!
TheCrazyFanGirl23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Of course we want you to continue! I want to know what's going to happen with Two-Bit. Tell me! TELL ME! Or better yet, write more! D
lameandgone chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow! I absolutely loved that! the overall mood and the song were in perfect harmony! It was amazing awesome. Like, pure awesome in its rawest form. i would absolutely it if you continued. Please? Even for me? Anyway, this fic here was awesomeness. You are one helofa good author. I applaud. I definately applaud.
Dear lover chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
ah! yeess, continue!

lol

They all eventually agreed not to mention the guy from California again.

funny stuff!

Keep writing, dear.
JacksBoonie chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Ha! Those last few lines had me laughing, and that's not an easy feat, trust me. :) Love Aaron. What a personality! Can't quite place his accent, but I absolutely adore it. And Lou is just the cutest thing ever! Reminds me of my dog (loves to drool ... profusely).

Any hopes of continuing this one? I'd like to see where it goes and what happens when Two-Bit and Aaron are reunited (if they /are/ reuninted ... they are reunited, aren't they?). Gee Lordy, I hope so. :D

LOVED your profile, by the way, and, yes, I /did/ read it all. I agree with probably ... /all/ of it (especially the bit about the little fricks who use Japanese words in their stories to no real purpose ... damn little buggers).

Keep going, yea?

~Sanskrit
bellumed chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hee. Pretty amusing so far. I'd read more, if you're writing it. :)
Flag chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
That's awesome. You should write more.

“Did…did that guy just kiss you, Two-Bit?” asked Ponyboy, disgusted.

Hehe. Your cool.
This One is Dead chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Well, when i read the summary, you got me thinking it was Soda that you paired him up with XD

O, i wanna know what happens next! _