Reviews for Story of My Life
tornsoul15 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Please update soon, it's really good and, and... I just really like it.
Peppermint Smile chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
ack, i love your stories! tryans are always the best stories to write, and you are a really good author :D please update soon!
KelsiLovesLucas chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
omg, please update soon! very interested in this, can't wait to see what happens! continue asap!

and i'm sorry that this is a true story, that's crazy. but i'm glad you're writing it. l

peace. loves

waiting for your next update, kelsi
HannahWeeks chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
could u possibly update soon please

x X x
Butterflycutie88 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Hey! This is really good! I enjoyed reading the first chapter! I can't wait to read the others to come! I know they are going to be awesome!

DoctorDarkAngel chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Great start. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Please post more soon. :)
Sherry chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I ABSOLUTELY love ths. Please update soon.
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
this is good please update soon
lomographic chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was...

*tries to form coherent sentences*

Let me get some...water...or something.

*drinks water and breathes deeply*

Okay, I'm good.

If you don't update this fic.

I think I might...

Come up with a good excuse to make you update.

That was so intense.

& the descriptions...Bijou, the descriptions..whoa.

And that poem.

That was...deep.

For lack of a better word.

Please keep going with this fic.

Update soon if you plan to continue.

I will be waiting.

In a totally non-stalkerish way.

Much love,

Christy chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
This sounds really good. Update it please. Update soon.
Michele Hunt chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
This was the first story I read when I came back to and I'm excited to see something so different and interesting. It's incredibly well written, and I can't wait to read more!

I also admire the fact that you're putting out a story that you've personally experienced. I have a lot of respect for people that have the ability to put themselves out there like that.
CSIslave chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
wow. really good. this is definately a new kind of Ryan AND Troy. You're very creative and original and I know it's based on your life, so it must be hard to write. But you're doing a great job so far and I can't wait for more.
ANoRDaE chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I think I'm going to absolutely love this story, because it's so different than anything I've read on this site. I'll read it on fictionpress also, because of course, anything that you write is amazing. :D

I love that poem too.
Lieutenant Tazer chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
thats really good! Update?

sam temple chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This sounds like it will be a really great story like all the other ones you have wrote and I have read. Please update really soon. Poor Troy, and all the other roommates. Update soon.