Reviews for And Goodbye
Inopportune Opportunist chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Very well done; I enjoyed the style and the attention to detail.
sangi chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Very nice.
bg chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
cool story but just so you know Mako DID play splinter, his name was in the credits
Dew of Heaven chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Okay, no more angst from you, you're too good at it. Seriously, I teared up at the end. Well done!
afriendtosell chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Beautiful and heart-rendingly poignant as usual. I love how you seem to insert your own cannon into these established universes and make them _better_ you know?
Mersang chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
*sniff* So deep ... so sad ... so beautiful ...
AJ Rayne chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Very nice. I love how you've chronicled Iroh's life so simply but poignantly.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Damn.

You did it again.

Powerful stuff - and not as angsty as you seem to think. Very profound, and a fitting tribute to both Mako and his character.
keebler-elmo chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
good story. those number are so reminiscent of catch 22. it would be great to see you make an attempt at an avatar story. do you have any plans for it?
ithiliengirl108 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
That was soo sad! It took everything I had to not break down into tears in front of my computer. But still, this was wonderful!

~ithilien~
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This almost made me cry. It was beautifully written and a fantastic tribute to Mako. Could I add this to my c2?
Anante chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Absolutely and unutterably beautiful and awesome in every way possible. This is a wonderful tribute to Mako and you are right, his character won't be the same without him...