Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
WHY IS THERE NO MOREEEEEEEE! I really like it. /
guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Even.
Taylor chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
So Sodapop raped him or sexual harrased him?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Although you closed it up nice and neat and made the title show its reason, I'd love it if this continued with more chapters. I agree, there aren't enough fics with Soda as the bad guy! There also aren't many fics that show Ponyboy reacting the way you make him, putting what he knows and hates to the side after it happens, not even showing his fear anymore or trying to stop it, just trying to get through it. If you do continue, though I highly doubt that will happen, please don't bring a girl in for Pete's sake! There was another story that was awesome until the author brought in a sexually abused girl to become best friends with Pony and share feelings, etc blech! But anyway, if you can't write a second chapter or don't want to, better to not. No use fixing something that isn't broken...
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
wow just wow! Read it bc the summary seemed really interesting and it was really interesting
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Good one-shot. but... I think it would also be really good if you continue it. Hint, hint.
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow, that was just wow. Its was kinda nice seeing soda as the bad guy
princessolivia3 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I like it, a lot. Very intriguing. Mysterious, powerful. HeartHeartHeart. Beautiful, I might just favorite you XD. I'll read more of your stuff, I'm so nosy today.
Rachelle4eva chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
you should really continue it's really good
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
:o
Valentine Thornton chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I LOVE IT!

WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?
calynbug12111 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
you should write more like what happens if he actually confronts soda about it?

I 3 ANGST!
xCallMeLogiex chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
WHAT THE FUCK?

YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE!

I love how Soda's the bad guy!

Make a sequel!

I NEED MORE!
CrystalDimond chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
You are an AMAZING writer. I feel bad for Pony :(
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
O.O

Yay, now this is different! Which is good. I feel bad for tinking it's hot since Pony really doesn't seem to like it but come on, who wouldn't!

i love the villian Soda, it's really original!