Reviews for The Edge of Forever
lovablegeek chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Not much to say in this review that I didn't say in the last one (at least, nothing that wouldn't be barely coherent squeeing), except for this: please, please continue this. It's one of the best-written stories I've seen in a long time, and... yes. Wow.

Adding this to my story alert list, and if you continue it and post it somewhere else, please give me a poke on LJ (I'm allfireburns). I'd just really, really like to see this continued and completed, because there NEED to be more awesome, well-written, engaging fics like this out there.
lovablegeek chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
God, I love this story. You had me hooked from the first little section, the descriptions of Roger and April's versions of summer as children, and it just got better from there. The descriptions of New York from Mark and Roger's perspectives made me smile and bounce and go "hell yes, that's MY city", because you got it JUST right, from both their points of view.

And your portrayal of the characters is just... great. So far from typical characterization, but still IN character, and absolutely believable. I especially like that you've gotten the hopeless romantic side of Roger. And April... usually, I go for softer versions of April, but I absolutely fell in love with your version of her. She... just... yeah. Head over heels in love with the way you write April.

And now I shall bounce off to read the second chapter.
ListenNatalie chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
More. Soon and fast. Please.
volitaire chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Do I need to even say anything?

I love you.

I love this.

I love April.

I love Mark, I love Roger, best story ever, yadda yadda yadda, amen, thank you and goodnight.
neonnchrome1123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
People are stupid. This should have a billion reviews. That's what I think. And now, because I am surfing this site I am going to give you a little tiny review because you already got one. Hehe. I love everything about this story, especially how you wrote April. And poor little Roger who for once in his life can't get a date. I can't wait for the next chapter! Love love!

volitaire chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Okay, dang. This was positively one of my most favorite pre-Rent (or any Rent) fics ever. Write more, I am commanding you. I wanted to be there in the record shop.

And that whole paragraph about Mark's granduer vs. grime, that's like PERFECT. Like exactly how I imagined his mindset.

Thegirlsmiles chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I love it. I wouldn't change anything. SO good. So OC.

Can't wait for more!