Reviews for Vanilla Latte
ShiroKitsune1412 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
awesome
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
lolol It's funny when Shinichi refers to Sharon as 'a weird lady'. It's like something a little Kaito would do. XD

And figures that Kaito would find it terribly amusing that Yukiko was his father's student. Meh, I'm sure that a lot of people found that particular tidbit amusing actually.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You've effectively sparked my interest. Now, I'm interested in the back story behind Shinichi's and Kaito's relationship (Does Shinichi know all of Kaito's story? What about Kaito? Are they friends or allies or friendly rivals or something else?) and why exactly Vermouth is inquiring as to Kaito's age. Perhaps it will be answered in due time?

Honestly, I like Vermouth's character. Definitely my favorite bad guy simply because she is so interesting! Are the consecutive chapters going to be from her point of view or are you going to change it? Either way is fine, just curious to know. Also, putting her into the role of a protector is interesting. Not bad at all, simply interesting.

Thank you for the story and I hope you update soon! .

Ja ne!

~J. DCF
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
awesome i've always wanted to read about vermouth and kaito meeting, and now i finally got to! great job by the way.
ladytokyo chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
What
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
WHAT?
Immortal-Sacrifice chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Cool story. I hope you'll update it soon.
Katreal chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aw...Chrissy has a soft spot for Kaito~

It makes sense though...I always did wonder exactly how Vermouth would take the assassination of Toichi.

I'm curious...why did she ask his age? I want to know ;-;

In other words...this girl will be looking for an update. Hoping for it soon, but is willing to accept the use of fickle muses as an excuse. I have the problem myself so it'd be rather hypocritical to-er...I went off on a tangent, sorry!

Don't let it die! ;-;
winterbells chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
The plot is rather interesting and I would look forward to an update.. if this fic hadn't already died.. Please continue this, even if it's been years since you last updated. )
Jeva chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
...well, you told us to read your profile and I did, whut. So here I am~ Reviewing~ *needs to do that more often*

And oh, but this is an interesting fic. Just reading it is making me wonder about what will happen and the plot bunnies are nipping at MY heels *shoos them over to you*

Curious, curious. ...why did Sharon ask Kaito's age, though? ...was there like...a time limit on how long he would be safe from The Boss? Or...is it the recruiting age? SUSPENSE!

...I'm lame. I'm sorry D: But anyway, can't wait to see where this will go. It's very interesting~
Ryo Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
...this is a very nice start.

I look forward to more.

You won't be mean and strand people with just this, right...?
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
WAI I LOVE THIS FIC *bounces around wildly* From a vermouth perspective and all the points and gah it also sends my suspciousns of gosho of the wall (especially given the recent chappys XD) But yesh I absolutely love this one So I'll be watching *G*
Lady Mirror chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Lady Mirror, reporting for duty, reviewing for your reading pleasure, after reading your rant that was entirely justified. **sweatdrop** ashamed to say I have been lax in my reader duties.

I really like this story, and it has a lot of potential to be one of those I print off and run around screaming with and force my friends to read (I don't let them up until they do). I like the idea of Sharon being Kaito's de facto protector, even though she's not exactly one of the good guys. She needs more charecterization.

Why does she want to know how old Kaito is? That seems *quite* random and she doesn't really strike me as the type. Maybe she needs his full name and birthday to cast a curse on him or something...or maybe I've been watching too much X.

I really like your current name, but MaGuffin is kind of neat as well. You'd have to put up a definition up, though, I'd never heard of it before.
Southpaw chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I find it really annoying when people beg for reviews... they should write for themselves, because they enjoy the story... not just to get feedback.

that being said, I think this was a very well-written chapter, and I'm curious to see where it goes from here.