Reviews for Beginnings
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
cool story
manonthe3up chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
All I can say is "...wow...", so...

...wow...

Very few stories actually make me tear up, antd this is one of them. I felt bad for Millicent and what she went through. You should seriously make that sequel, man (or woman, whatever the case may be).
Jane St. Valentine chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
Merlin/Maleficent... It's not exactly something that crosses your mind when you read KH pastfics. I like that, it makes this fic unique.

However, I suggest you do some spell-checks, as I spotted some mistakes...
bethigdon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
once in a while, through all the junk on you find a story that's a dimond in the rough. And this one gem of a story. I look forward to reading Beginnings 2.
Okate chapter 12 . 10/14/2007
Nice story. I like all the refrences to what will happen in the Kingdom Hearts and Disney worlds.

"A hat? Come now, don't you think it's foolish to leave so much power in such an object? Even a mouse could become powerful if he had this!"

Man, I was about to burst out in laughter after reading that line! I also liked the whole flashback of Maleficent's childhood scene in chapter 7. I can't stop reading that chapter! It's my favorite by far!

Seriously though, I can't believe this story has so few reviews. Perhaps if you changed the summary, then you could attract more people. My thought is that they think this story is about an OC, rather than Maleficent. People are attracted to a story if the the summary is really interesting. Not that yours isn't, it's just I could see people not reading it because they would think the story is about an OC. I'm just speaking from past expieriences. My stories only got one review per chapter, but my summary was uninteresting. So I changed it and I started getting more and more reviews. You don't need to do this though, it's just a suggestion.

Also one more thing. I thought this story had too many lines and simularities to Star Wars. The final conversation between Merlin and Maleficent was to similar to Anakin and Padme's in Revenge of the Sith, as well as Yen Sid and Flora telling Merlin that Maleficent attacked the tower. It seemed alot like when Obi-Wan was telling Padme that Anakin killed the Jedi at the temple.

"She is not the girl you loved. She has been consumed by her hatred... she has become a diffrent being. She now calls herself Maleficent"

That line was too much like Yoda's line to Obi-Wan about Anakin becoming Darth Vader. I just wanted to point thoughs aspects of the story out, and like I said earlier, you don't need to listen to me. I'm a plagueing writer myself, but what I do know I just wanted to share with you.

Keep up the great work and good luck with the sequel!
eletyx chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
I love the story. It makes a good example of what previous events happended and how they effected teh present day characters. I hope that you do more of the sort. Congradulations.
MsDevin92 chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Kiddie Ansem! :D
MsDevin92 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
“It’s called Twilight Village. Although I hear it’ll be a city someday.”

Archimedes huffed in disbelief. “Right. And someday we’ll be able to make rocket ships out of rubber.”

WIN. XD
Mechanist chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
This sounds like a really interesting story. I like the beginning. it seems so...odd to imagine Maleficent as a kid.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2007
You'll be an excellent author if you keep it up. Nice job!
mdizzle chapter 12 . 2/5/2007
Your getting better you know that?
Oracle's Song chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
Sorry 'bout not reviewing till now... gee, this story is way underrated, with not many reviews. Anyways, this was VERY captivating and awe-inspiring. Had me wanting to come back for more, at least! Can't wait til the tragic and heartbreaking end!
mdizzle chapter 11 . 1/28/2007
Millicent is Maleficent!

lol.

Good one!
mdizzle chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
Now that's a cliff hanger
mdizzle chapter 9 . 1/7/2007