Reviews for Muntants Or Smething Else?
KaizerDragoon chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Hi, on you said you had no idea where your going with this story well Pegasus and Andromeda are the names of greek tales so thats done, Phoenix is chines I think but for swan its Cygnus. P.M me if you need help with the powers, cause' I love this story!
digiwriter1392 chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Cool story idea, I hope you update this soon.
LadyKnightSkye chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Yes, you did let me down. It's okay, i'll get over it. BTW Cygnus is latin for swan, I'm pretty sure. i'm not sure Pegasus or Andromeda have latin names since they're mythological characters. I think they were still called Pegasus and Andromeda. Have absolutely no clue about phoenix.
Kishite no Mirror chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
BH: Jeeze, I just realized I forgot to review this! *dies* Man, I've been so busy... I'm guessing you're writing from the X-Men: Evolution universe. *tries to imagine Elektra at the Xavier Institute* *shudders* Keep writing, Cross-chan, I'll keep reading.

Gadget:Kami-sama, BH, you scare me...
Lamari chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Hey, great chap! Like that! Wanna see Rogue and Gambit though... together as in the comics! I love'em.

The "x-jet" is called black bird.

Latin name of Pegasus is Pegaus, Andromeda is Andromeda, Swan I really don't know and Phoenix I think is the same way, but I am not pretty sure.

See ya next chap!
Filorux chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I like the idea! A Saint Seiya/X-men crossover sounds super :D I'm looking forward to the next chapter o

P.S. I can just hear the DIC dubbing in my head as I read through it XD

please continue!
Lamari chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Hey,

Great story so far. You simply joined two of my favorite stories in this world: the X-MEN and Saint Seiya. Pls go ahead, I'm looking foward to see what are the goldens going to do!

Bye!
Kishite no Mirror chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
BH: *grins* Now that's an interesting idea. I've got a few critiques (typos from hell, doncha love 'em?) but most of them are basic beginner issues. Seems slightly rushed and thrown together, but this could develop into a great story.
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Me thinks that you have a lot of potential. I LIKE YOUR FIC. And definetely, i want to keep reading. GOOD LUCK!

Take Care!

Misao-CG

PS: English isn't my native language, so, I'm sorry if i wrote something the wrong way. Un.n.