Reviews for A New Take on Negima
Shadowbrazier chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Ahh refreshing to see a good fic with Anya especially a romance one x3 I am lost as to why she isn't in the character list for negima though... Ahh anyway, I don't really criticize much, since I'm rather bad myself, so I will leave that off with a nice job you are a rather funny one :3

I am hoping to see some more chapters in the future, although considering that the last update was in 2007, I doubt it. HOWEVER! I can hope x3

hmm...nothing left say but...

Ciao
animerockluver chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
i love the story continue it or so help me i will find out where you live and appear in your nightmares...i have ways jennon
omegarulesall chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
awsome, hope you update soon.
yggdrasil325 chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
I personally am a fan of Anya fics, since she was Negi's childhood friend. She hasn't appeared anywhere near enough in the manga. She appeared in the first chapter and in random memories for a while, but then didn't appear at all until right before the left for the Magical world. AND once they got there, they were separated, and they STILL haven't found her. So, while I wait for the day that Anya qualifies as a main character, I eagerly read awesome Anya fics such as this one!
Alpha HD chapter 5 . 11/9/2007
awesome... i really love your fight with Anya it makes me laugh like hell!

13/13!
Bukido-ka chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
This is really cool. I like it that you used Anya; possibly the person who people really don't give a crap about. I nearly forgot who she is until your fic reminded me. Anyways, update soon.

Sincerely, Steve-san.
Black-Dax chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
sorry about my last review, a spelling mistake, it's actually boku .
Black-Dax chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
Negi can't say watashi wa coz he's only ten and im pretty sure he's not a girl, until he's thirteen he should say bowu wa
Xowdash chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
Great to see you back on this story. Keep up the good work and I'll keep reviewing.
Eternal Longing chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
I like the references to Haruhi Suzumiya, a really enjoyable anime. Also, I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed your earlier chapters though I read them. With that said, on to the actual review.

Yes! Archery Club! I'm so happy! Also, the Library Exploration Club is the way to go if you want action, so I'm guessing that's a plot point.

There is a sense of rushing through the manga in your story which, I guess, takes some getting used to. Maybe if you went into more depth on some of the scenes, like the love potion incident (though I like the part where she had temporary amnesia) it might feel a bit smoother.

Other than that, your new take on Negima is rolling on just fine. Keep up the good work!

-Eternal Longing
Ruto Kuntai chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Excellent chapter, loved the "incident" with Negi and "Yakumi".

Keep up the great work, I hope to see some fanservice here and there of course.

Ruto Kuntai
Master Masa Random chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
Hehe... I have my name on the author's note! Is this what you guys feel everytime I say special thanks in my stories? I laughed when you didn't know what sex I am, I'm a guy by the way, and they could be used when you talk about Writer's Trinity.

I really can't help much with the grammer, but If I may, even though using Japanese is pretty cool, especially for me since I understand it! Some people may be forced to scroll to the bottom, try to find their place, then repeat for sentences, it might get a bit drastic for one chapter... so maybe limiting the Japanese to widely-known words such as, "Kawaii! Iinchou, Hai, and etc." would probably make it easier to read. Just saying you know?

Thanks for updating this story, and don't worry about my story, I'll have it updated by today! I put way too much time into my story to delete it! See ya!
Guardian Korea chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
Well, about the reason why Nagi was there to help Negi...there is a rumor that something big was there. Of course, it is only in the korean fan fiction site. But, you will read of it sooner. The reason why Nagi is hiding, the reason why demons attacked Negi's village...Heh heh...That's for sure. And I;m sure you will know it when I post a new story...Anyway, then. It will be clear...though it's not the truth anyway...keep it up and good luck with the next chapter.
Raedric chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
A pretty good read, with an interesting idea. I am not much of a fan of the "bring Anya in and make her date Negi" schtick, as Anya has very little character development. It'd be like doing a Zazie story (Which I SO want to write a parody about.)

However, you have pulled it off thusfar with few hitches. I like the way you write, you actually pull off decent lengthed chapters (I wanna cry right now xD) my only complaint is that almost everything is done through dialogue. You spend a lot of time on the conversations, but forget to narrate whats happening in the background. That was really all I could find wrong, and I wub dis story.

When I review, I like to make it long. If I didn't think it'd bug you, I would write a whole story about reviewing. In this review. But I am lazy.

Isn't it great? Im still here! And now I am not, because it is my (rather convenient) bedtime.
Serac chapter 4 . 10/13/2006
Aw, you're too nice to me. The love makes all the thought and time worth it, man. I know where you're coming from with the school and other stuff slowing you up, too. 360 takes up too much of my time, when I should be doing something more constructive, like writing, or soemthing. Homework falls into the background a little too often...

I caught one noticeable mistake, since you asked. It comes after the ladies of 2-A prank Negi:

"Arigatou gozaimasu, we thought you were our new form teacher..." Apologized a girl with long, blonde hair.

...I know about as much Japanese as a well educated rock, but Arigatou only means 'thanks', right? Not 'sorry', too. I checked the translations, too, so I'm pretty sure this was just an oversight. The other stuff I saw was simply a missing letter here and there, definitely under ten times. Pretty good for such a big chapter!

Damn, dude, you used a lot of Japanese words! I knew what maybe three or four of them meant, but the rest I could figure out by the surrounding words. Everyone has their own style, which is cool. For me, there's a reason I didn't use the honorific system all that much, particularly with a certain character. But it'd be boring if everyone wrote my way. Thanks for adding the translations at the end for challenged people, such as myself!

So are you still on the fence about what club Anya should join? If yes, then I think the Astronomy club would be a good one. It matches her personality, I think. Not much excitement there, though...I almost just suggested the strolling club for excitement...I think I can't help with this one. I'm sure you'll make a wise choice. Good luck!