Reviews for Flowers
Katetanic chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Love it!

"Academy." ROFL!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love the guys and their accidents :oD I might have accidentally... hehe... :o)))

And I was actually curious about Siler. I mean - poor guy always in troubles but maybe in Sam's lab... :o)

And I loved Jack's thinking - if no-one can get in... :o)) hehe :o))

And I can see the scene - Jack sitting in the room at the meeting and suddenly having this image of taking the zat and aiming at the guy... hehe... cute :o)
The Kerl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I loved it! This could definitely happen, and if it did, Sam would would certainly have made sure that none of them had access. Score for Walter!
Sunset-Fel chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
YaY! Happiness. _

Very cute. Good job Rachel!

Fel/Sun
wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
aw! :D so sweet. love the line she draws between the mitchel situation and doing without Jack for so long. and Walter the flower enabler! lol
Athena2008 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is by far one of my favorite stories. You do such a great job with all of the characters. Thank you so much for sharing it!
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Ok, I giggled madly when Cam's card didn't give him access to Sam's office. That was just perfect. And it was a nicely done personal moment interspersed with the knowledge that they needed to maintain a professional demeanor around the base.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
What a great story. And what a truly sweet thing for Jack to do. I could just picture the scene of them trying Daniel's access card, then Teal'c's, then Cam's, and then trying to figure out just who's card would work, and finally getting in to Sam's lab. I giggled the whole way through it. I'm putting this story in my "favorites" list. Thank you! :-)
ALittleinlove chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I really love how you've detailed the emotions without being over the top. It was funny and i especially loed how you slipped in the wife part in the last line. Thanks for the great read.
MeadowUndertown chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Aw i loved this, it made me giggle and now i have a stupid grin on my face, hehe, i could so see this playin out, great job!, right i'm off to read on of your other storys, review ya later, hehe.

x
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This was fantastic - very cute - your characterisation was brilliant and thought your perspective of their relationship was spot on. Well done! :)
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was funny. All 3 of them banned from her office? I can see it happening. It was cute and fuzzy and I enjoyed it. You brought a smile to my face.

Write more like this. Keep up the good work.

Skelly x
Kirsty22 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
wondeful and so romantic.
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Great story. Thanks! Loved the C4 joke.