Reviews for Welcome to Monday Morning at Shermer High
sfbxfcb chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
Wonderful !
RogueAvril chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
This is an excellent story! Really great job at getting into the characters heads and expressing their feelings over what happened in detention. I'm glad to see Claire is being strong, and I hope she can help Allison do the same. Tho she might not need it once she sees Andrew again. I do hope Claire and Bender meet soon and talk things out...or they could just make out, either one! I hope you're still continuing this fic, because I'm really looking forward to more!
Kat Kat B chapter 11 . 12/16/2007
Update really soon please! I really like what you've done so far with the Breakfast Club- you've kept them all in character...which is really hard to do when you write fanfiction.

So...yeah...UPDATE!
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
Oh, this will be fun. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Cinful chapter 11 . 12/3/2007
I can't wait for an update.

But, for useful critisim, I don't think you got the characteristics of the Breakfast Club right. To me, and I may be a bit harsh in saying this, they don't seem like the same people at all. There's nothing that really shows the personality they had in the movie.

I, however, really like the story. For a story. You're not bad a writing, though you lack a bit of flow and development. Otherwise, you do very well compared to most of the idiots who write nowadays.

Anyways, thanks for the read. Hope you update soon.
Shrimpmeister chapter 10 . 11/21/2007
Hi all,

I appreciate all your comments - especially those asking for more regular updates! Life is pretty hectic still, but I will try to get more new stuff up.

One item I want to cover - chapter length. It's been mentioned by a couple of people who asked for longer chapters. I've thought about it, and I've realised that I actually like the shorter, snappier views that this length provides, it's kinda like a series of small scenes all happening at the same time. Don't worry, as I near the conclusion (I anticipate at least another 15-20 chapters to go yet) the detail and chapter length will increase as the charracters and events focus more on a single scene.

Hope this is understood by all - not meant asa means of brushing away much-wanted critique, simply an explanation of the style I feel is developing as the story grows.

Glad so many are enjoying it!

Paul
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 11/9/2007
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Classicrockgirl1 chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
I really like this story hope to read more soon
yelix chapter 9 . 10/15/2007
HOLY MAC! poor allison and andy! *huggles mini andy and allison plushie* please update soon!
astrakane chapter 9 . 10/8/2007
awesome so far ! your writting style is very catchy and refreshing ! please continue it, i can't wait to see what's next !
Bob Wright chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Hello, Chris the CandyFanMan here, you're off to a wonderful start. Take all the time you need to get it right, but it's coming off quite well so far. I'll be back as more comes up.
helinahandcart chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
another good chapter and great that at least one person is updating regulalry any chance of slightly longer chapters?
Countess Alana chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
sweet jesus!

you updated!

totally excited!

keep updating!
PurpleRoses chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
I definitely like it. A lot of people tend to take movies and move so far away from the original storyline it gets rediculous. You're doing really well. I can't wait to read more...
RoyMustangsBabe chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
I love this movie and story! It's awesome, great job!