Reviews for In Ignorance, Is
UnnamedElement chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Sorry for the super late review, but... I love this and can't believe I had not read it before as I've read most of your work. However, there's just one eensy bitsy thing that's irking me a little bit and that will make the piece absolutely flawless when fixed. I'm pretty sure "have went" should either be simply "went" or "have gone," as the past participle of "to go" is "gone." But otherwise...

FANTASTIC.

I really loved the way you set it up, and your descriptive language is brilliant.

Love,

UnnamedElement
kamelion chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Crap. At this rate I'm going to flat out review all of your fics, it looks like. :)

You've got the scene perfect, the way it seems so absurd that life goes one when one dies, and yet we are so glad it does. I remember after my mom died walking the halls of the hospital and seeing the people in the waiting rooms and walking the halls. I was crying, trying not to, and no one stopped me to ask if I was okay. I went to the restroom and broke down alone. But when I was driving home, having people around me in the other cars grounded me.

Definitely touched a chord, this fic.
DreamerChick chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
aww. So sad. So good. It's extremly fitting that Mark would be the one holding Roger as he dies. It's so...A

_
kris xx chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
that was excellent.
zorabet chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
that was so wonderful and heartwrenching and sad and...*runs off to cry*
Scarfy chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
...wah.

I couldn't get the fact that Roger died through my head, and as soon as I worked my way to the last sentence it was so- THERE that it made me sad.

This is so... perfect.