Reviews for Friendly Advice
H chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
I loved it, could really hear their voices in my mind. Very well written, very in character.
Shadowteil chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Well, it made me laugh, so you get a review.
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I liked it a lot. Briliantly done
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I can not tellyou howmuch i enjoyed the interactions between booth and hodgins- i so feel for my guys- i wish you would write another part to this Friendly Advice story so we can see if they get the girl or not-hope they BOTH do- teehee
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I really love the story. Funny and sentimental. I really hope you do write a conclusion. C:
willowwood chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wow i'd love to read a conclusion to this, great chapter the guys were in such brilliant character, and it was great fun to read.
silverjazz chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
you can't leave it at that! what happens in the end?
canthereisto chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
again, I just had to list these:

"I mean, I’m her partner, surely that will negate some of the urge to kill me in cold blood…”

“You know that if this is anything like Zach’s questions I wouldn’t hesitate to shoot you, either.”

"and because I am a straight male I’m not going to go further than that. It would just be weird.”

“Let’s do it together. That way, if they break our hearts we can go out and get wasted, and if they break our arms at least we can share a hospital room.”

This was excellent, you totally got the characters and I could actually see that conversation taking place. Loved it, You have to continue it!

Ava
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
That was so nice! I really enjoyed the humor, as well as the manly discussion of romance. Now you've got me wanting to see Hodges' gift. Admittedly, I think a guy as rich, brilliant and worldly as Hodges doesn't need any advice, but then we wouldn't have had this lovely fic to read!
wickedshenanigans chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Fabulous! I adore those two beyond words! I would love to see more, but you do what you think is best. Another awesome fic from you, gosh, I'm going to have to add you to my faves if you don't stop bringing 'em out!
invis chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was really enjoyable. You don't often get to see "man chat" like this in a fic, so this was a nice departure. Good job!
Lenidrabbles chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Aw, cuteness! It was nice seeing the guys fret about the romance for a change. It's usually Angela and Temperance taking the initiative in fics, so... *applauds* Nice!
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This is adorable! and witty, and so cute!

Very much Booth/Hodgins friendship!

I loved how you worked Semper-romance in as well!

Great job!

I'm waiting for a follow-up!

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :)
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I loved this story! Can't believe I hadn't found it before! I just created a new C2 for Hodgela stories, and I just had to add this one as the first. Hope that's alright :D

I think you should continue. It works great as a oneshot too, though. Whatever your muse wants to do ;) We can definitely use some more good Hodgela fics out there, though, and this is one of them. The dialogue was perfectly in character, just like watching the show.

I really hope you'll do more of these!
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
That...was...GREAT! I loved it. You just HAVE to write what happens. What does Hodgins say? And Booth? You wrote those tow guys nicely. Just enough funny things to keep it from being too weird.

Loved the lines:

If she breaks your arm I’ll pay for the medical bills.”

~Wolfy~