Reviews for Killing Sara Sidle
Charmedandcriminalmindsrock chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I loved this and that's really odd considering I absoulutly love Sara
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Request" Could you create a Sophia one two, and I found this list funny, even though I am a Sara fan(semi)
watchingstarsdie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
brilliant :)) i thought that i was the only one who gets so annoyed by her to the extent that i wanted to kill her. i mean she's okay except when she's flirting with Grissom, being all whiny, thinking that her problems are the most important thing in the world and being all emotional but acting like she isn't. wait, she acts all the time like this so anyway... :))

great work. absolutely love it. i particularly enjoyed #'s: 5, 21, 23, 42, 73, 75 and 100. again, brilliant work. more please? :)) keep up the good work.

p.s.

i know the reviews a couple of years late but what the heck, right? :))
fox-rox1539 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
You really don't like Sara, do you?

Well I do.

And I find it completely offensive.

Really?

I find it hilarious!

Even as a Sara fan, I ignored that warning and read it anyway. It was funny.. I loved it. lol

great job!

Val (Sara lover forever!)
skuba2 confused american chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
delightful. even if i am a sara sidle fan. especially liked number 60 :)

what's a lorry?
AFreakInside chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
HAHAHA! That was awesome! My favorite was number 16 and 69 P
Ally-617-luv-tv chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
LOL- hehehe loved this! And Sara is my absolute favorite ever. Man, I just can't seem to choose a favorite one... but seriously, SO FUNNY!

-ALly
Mina chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
THANK YOU! For a while there I thought I was the only person who couldn't stand her. Very funny!
blood.sex.booze chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Omg! I hate Sara so much and this made me super happy. WTF is up with Greg and thinking she is good looking! SHE HAS A GAP IN TEETH! VANESSA PARADIS AINT GOT SHIT ON THIS BITCH!
Bluehaven4220 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's so funny! I love it!
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I'm laughing so hard I'm nearly crying...and Sara's my favorite character. Go figure! Numbers 12 and 61 are my favs. Too funny! Off to read more of your fics!

Jenny
i-love-svu chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
OMFG this is hilarious! I'm rather fond of 4 and 98, those two just really had me laughing harder. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time and I do hope to read more stories like this from you!
LLAMA PRINCESS chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
i have one!

Warrick is bet $10 that he wouldn't drug Sara's coffee. he does to prove everyone wrong. she gets so annoying she gets shot with several 9mm guns. Doc Robbins is too happy to do the autopsy, so they never found out who fired the fatal shot. even though they all knew it was Warrick. because he deserves to shoot her.

**nods** i like that one. i was bored
cowgirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Ha Ha I'm still laughing my head off. In #14 who locked it. (looks around nevously), #27 hhm. #33 Like Darth Vader for that one. #34 and 35 what show? #44 Go Greg! #45 maybe she's Golum's sister. Poor Golum. #47 thank you Voldemort! #79 gross. #60 ha ha. #92 agreed. #101 can i join?
Fanfic Monster chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing all the way through. My favorites were numbers 1,4,12,21,32,38,48 and 49. Keep up the good work.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »