Reviews for Hazard
jtdarkman chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
awww it was very cute and flufy i liked it
Green Sea Blossom chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
This was very adorable and passionate! LOVED IT!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 6 . 2/27/2009
beautiful ending! I loved it!
Robin Autumn chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Wa-! Sugoi! (Wow! That was amazing/great!) Hehe, I'm in a Japanese mood. Anyway, that really was amazing. It was a really good closure chapter, even though I'm sad that's the end. I can't wait to read other stories from you that H/B.
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Aw... I am so happy for them! They are finally together and happy, because no matter how bad of a day Hiei has he will have Botan to come home to! That is so sweet! I am glad you added this last chapter it really tied things in and made me feel like it was really over and all. Well until next time, ja ne!
warren chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
i think that this is really good and you should keep writeing them
Erykha chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
Amazin' ff! I luv it!
Robin Autumn chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
I'm sorry this is so late, but I've been rather busy lately. Anyway, this was a wonderful chapter! I loved it! And I think it can go either way - if you want another chapter, then go ahead and write it.
Dark Pyro Kiarra chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
Wow, what a wonderful and suspensful story! All that time waiting to see if Botan had to marry Koenma against her will nearly killed me! But she didn't and she got back together with Hiei! Yes! I would love it if you write one last chapter so the rest of the yu yu gang knows that they're going to be alright and maybe... some fluff? If not, thats okay, just write whatever you feel like writing. Until then!

nhannah chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
Hey, there. I LOVED your fic and I totally regret not reading it sooner. I wish you would continue, but I know for a fact that if you do the story might turn out a tad... drag-ish. However, I found Botan's musings whether or not to turn over to her secret longing rather incomplete as well.

Hmm. I'm not the best author, and I found your work a whole lot better than mine, so I trust you'll make the right decision, yeah? Whether or not you continue, I'll still LOVE your work!
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
Please don't leave it here... I loved this chapter, but please wrap things up in one final chapter. I love this story so much, that one chapter more will only be a good thing. I really hope you do write one more chapter. For now I have to go, but I will be watching for an answer to the now persistant question in my mind... will there be another chapter. Until next time, ja ne!
Hamara Korppi chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
You did a great job! Your ficlet flows easily, is well understood, and has a great plot! All the characters are in character, *claps*. And don't worry about how many more chapters are out there in your mind for this story, as long as it doesn't leave me wondering at the end I'm sure everybody will be happy. Quality over quantity is what is needed, and you're doing a splendid job (who uses splendid anymore?).

Looking forward to more installments!

~Hamara Korppi~
Taisi chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Eh! Update soonsoonsoon! Please, please, I love this story and will die a slow and painful death if you don't!
Taisi chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Aww, jeez, that was sad. :wipes eyes furiously: P-poor Hiei!

Great chapter! ONTO THE NEXT! I'll refrian from reviewing 'till the end, kay? PEACE!
smiling cat chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Good story!

Pleasse give us a Happy ending... pretty please?