Reviews for Guardian Angel
unknown chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
That was so cute and I have to agree she is cute maybe you can write a fanfiction when uriko is new at school when she is little
Durk chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Simply touching! Great job.
Ellis chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
This is a very nice descriptive piece, and I *can* imagine it giving you comfort. blarg. It makes me want to write again!
The Ultima guy Formerly Known as Brack orO chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Wow, Slashman this is great stuff, Uriko is awesome, one of my favorite characters for the same reason many people do, kindness, pesonality, decency. (something long missing from fighting game girls) This really focuses on Uriko's kindness and and cheerful opptimism and is a great story. (Kenji doesnt deserve her, scary brainwashed punk!:p) Anyway I hope you keep writing Uriko fan fics,...Uriko rules!
ghost chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
very very good i like it alot you definitly enred that A
Psycho Guyver chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Yet another cool fic. Very nicley written and is real nice to see how caring Uriko can be. This was a great job Xion. Keep up the great work and hope to see more soon
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Hehe, I remember this, Xion! - Hey, you never get on AIM anymore; I wanna talk with ya! BTW, very cute piece, about time you started putting your fics up here, hehe. Welcome to , fellow Uriko fan. This sure deserves an A! *grins happily* I feel sorry for Kenji, for how he feels, what pain he's going through (even though I haven't the damnest clue why he's in the hospital... *sweatdrops*). Keep the Keniko pride alive, and please upload more Keniko stories soon! "Get a KLU, and join us - Keniko Luvers United!"
TylonCorp chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
hmmm interesting debut piece. your right 0- it does have keiko implications. but its very neat and well written. good job !
AKA chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
That was great! I loved the description and feeling.