Reviews for Death Wish
Genkai Lady chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is absolutely my favorite 2xH fic. Ever. I'd read it somewhere else before, ages ago, and loved it ever since, but now I'm glad I finally found the original posting.

First of all, the way it's written is fantastic, being short but poignant. Secondly, the characterization just shines and stabs you in the heart and makes you "aw" and fits so well with what we know of the characters.

It's the happiness Duo earned. And the happiness that Hilde could provide. It's perfect.
Honourable Fool chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I accept the fact that this will no scare you and choose to do it anyways. HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CUT DUO'S BRAID! HOW DARE YOU MENTION IT, THINK OF IT, BREATH IT EVEN FOR A MILISECOND! ARE YOU NUTS! Ok, non-scary part over. (I feel you asked for it with the death-threats)

Anyways, that was so cute and sad! And actually, the braid thing was kinda cute! I really loved all the dark stuff about asking if she had a death wish. I kinda wish there had been a bit more in between, though, you know? It's just, so many DuoxHilde fics are all about the sex and nothing else (I don't mean this one though) that that's the only thing that I can think of to make it perfect. But then again, it might not work. This is concise. And like this it does concentrate on the sex (though not graphicly) but it shows it in (what I see as) it's proper light; as an expression of their love for one another and not just physical desire (which can be fun *evil grin* but it's not great fiction). I thought you did that very well. KUDOS!

In conclusion (wow this was long, hee hee!) I thought it was beautiful! Very nicely done!

P.S. If you wrote the lemon version, I would still SO read that! *evil grin* Tee Hee!
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I like it too. The story was very well paced.
Kaidasti chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow, this story was really moving, it actually made me think. But... Duo's braid?... Well, okay, I guess in the name of symbolism you can cut it off, but just this once! Just kidding. Anyway, great story, good job!
Nubia chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Aww. that was sweet i think...I don't know how to describe it. But it was good. But will he be willing for her to cut his hair? I wonder. Loved it!
Mommy Silver chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Swet... *snifs* How Duo becomes more human and lays aside the Shinigami is just so sweet...
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
T_T ok... for symbolism's sake, i'll forgive the cutting of duo-kin's braid

this one actualy made me tear up a bit, but it was extreemely well written. and a beautiful idea. really inventive.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
i love this fic! its so good!
Tori-Kit chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
OMG so cute :P
Beast of Prey chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
it was good, but the lemon sounds like it would have been interesting. a real turn on. ;) if you write it, i'll definately read it.
Ukchana chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
*cries* Duo's hair . . .

So Duo cries because he's Catholic? Hmm, now I see!

No, just kidding.

Duo wants to be a daddy! Poor Duo, unable to put his semen to good use. I find it strange that he kicked her out originally, unless it was because she just wanted sex. But it's okay to want sex if you have a "death-wish no desire to have children"?

*is confused* I think she needs to do far more than say what she did and cut off his hair before he'll be a good father. He needs years of counciling. _

Okay, now in all seriousness, it is written very well. A very haunting feeling to it. You disturb me all the time, you know that? You and your depressing fanfics! _ I love Hilde and Duo, but you need to write a happy one for them. Just my opinion!

I think my preferred writing style and yours do not mesh, but I still like this. It makes me sad, but I like it. Needs more love. less "oheoh" creepiness.

love,