Reviews for BN1: Better Never Than Bad
I like it.
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
great story.
bloodymary2 chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
This is a just a note I leave you with, so that I can add your story to my Favorite Stories list, without leaving you a blank review. See, if you haven't yet my full review on the second part of this story...

*did you know you have to wait a 30 second period after you submit a review before you can submit another? I did not know that until I tried it today to leave you this note*
kaky chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
I haven't stopped laughing, but I'm on Chapter 3. This is wonderful!
CharmedAli chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
good, kinda funny i like the idea
AirborneGirl chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Surprising take on things, and very enjoyable (for the readers, that is) You end with "That's another story." Is that a promise? Please make it a promise.
VeraBell chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
you had me laughing so hard! the end was great!
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Truly enjoyed thanks for sharing :)
McRose chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
All right! janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
McRose chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
What a pair! Almost agree with Sturgis! janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
McRose chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Double talk? Triple talk at least ! janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
McRose chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
At once funny and sad ...don't know where you're going onthis but you haven't written anything i haven't liked yet ...janlaw (1/2 of McRose).
Acer chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
LizD,

I love it :)! LOLOLOL Cute! I like your style and am reading all of your stories! Bravo!
Jeanaz8 chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Parts of this were so funny that I was laughing out loud. Is there by any chance a sequel to it?
bluejay65 chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
LOL, this was a hoot. Loved it! Now what will they do when the cold light of day creeps in...I'm ready for that story now. Thanks for sharing!