Reviews for BN1: Better Never Than Bad
Steamboat chapter 4 . 7/18
Well, I guess that explains why two, intelligent, beautiful, sexy, people are still unattached as they enter middle age... they are lousy lovers! Lol! And when two lousy lovers hook up, it's just a big fat nothing! ROTFLOL! Loved your story!
swimERfanatic13 chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
I like it.
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
great story.
bloodymary2 chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
This is a just a note I leave you with, so that I can add your story to my Favorite Stories list, without leaving you a blank review. See, if you haven't yet my full review on the second part of this story...

*did you know you have to wait a 30 second period after you submit a review before you can submit another? I did not know that until I tried it today to leave you this note*
kaky chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
I haven't stopped laughing, but I'm on Chapter 3. This is wonderful!
CharmedAli chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
good, kinda funny i like the idea
AirborneGirl chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Surprising take on things, and very enjoyable (for the readers, that is) You end with "That's another story." Is that a promise? Please make it a promise.
VeraBell chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
you had me laughing so hard! the end was great!
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Truly enjoyed thanks for sharing :)
McRose chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
All right! janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
McRose chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
What a pair! Almost agree with Sturgis! janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
McRose chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Double talk? Triple talk at least ! janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
McRose chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
At once funny and sad ...don't know where you're going onthis but you haven't written anything i haven't liked yet ...janlaw (1/2 of McRose).
Acer chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
LizD,

I love it :)! LOLOLOL Cute! I like your style and am reading all of your stories! Bravo!
Jeanaz8 chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Parts of this were so funny that I was laughing out loud. Is there by any chance a sequel to it?