Reviews for Visions
RenataPenha chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wonderful... I love Meg/Harm histories and yours are the best! keep writing pleeeease! Sorry for any error. English is not my first language! I'm still learning it! :D
Sage and Snape chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Loved the visions of their impending time together and the tragic end as well as the sudden decision to try to change that fate! True love...does it ever really happen like that for real LOL. If only more often, right?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This is a terrific story! I really like the idea of soul mates! And I love the idea of love at first sight to lat a life time. I do believe it is possible.

However reality check here. Harm would have been able to find Meg. Failing that she knew how to get a hold of him and in this day of email, well, they would have found each other again.

A personal note, I don't believe Harm would have committed suicide. He had a career and a mother. He might have remained single but he would have continued to at his very important work. Those people need him too. Meg would have wanted him to live and in fact probably to marry and have a family and die of old age in bed.
Detective Jules chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
hmm, this is kind of odd, but in a good way. I've never read a fic like this before and I like it. The summary of all the eps and some fanfic hints in it, awesome. I just would've liked a bit more of your own story. So I hope you'll write another one soon cause I can't wait to read more :)
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006