Reviews for Dog Tales
stusue chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
I had a great laugh reading this fic ... I especially loved Chip's POV and motivations ... they were great! :o)
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Tehe I love Chip ::grins:: well done
gategirl13 chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
hey! loved it! :D we have a little Jack Russel- jessie. she also likes to sneak into the beds ;) great, cute story, really well done!
maryanne sangiacomo chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
I loved all three chapters! Will Chip, Dale and Gloria continue to be weaved into the story lines? I hope so.
maryanne sangiacomo chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I loved it. Ok, I get it, Chip is Ty, Dale is Titan and Gloria is Chloe, right? Stargate needed dogs - now were talkin'.

I thought there were three chapters I'll have to go back and look.
Haleakala chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
Well, if only the beings who get power were always so innocent, well- meaning, and so danged cute. Dogs have got us wrapped around their little paws, and yet it's such a treat to them every time we pay any little attention to them. Ha, I have a Chip at home, and a Gloria. Since I don't have a Dale, my Chip(Archie) tries to play with my Gloria(Lucky), and poor Lucky is extremely peeved and long suffering. You can't help but laugh though, because Archie means well- he just doens't understand why Lucky won't race him for the chew toy or fight like mad over it. A dog story- always a good topic. Dogs are- dogs are... what can I say- where would we be without them? Very endearing story... but I must say, it was odd hearing Jack called dad. Odd, but refreshing. Aw, Cassie's all grown up! I have a special attachment to the character of Cassie- the episode where we met her left its imprint on me, I guess. Great story.
MuseUrania chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
This was lots of fun to read! And I got a laugh out of the image of dogs named Chip and Dale chasing a chipmunk!
Haleakala chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
yes, I did like. In the beginning you covered a lot of information without seeming to rush through it-nicely done. I know that feeling of wanting to get some information out to the reader, but its like the vegetables part of the story. Has-to-be-told-for-the- sake-of-coherency-but-lets-get-through-it-as-fast-as-possible. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Loved it! :)
scottiedog chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
This was a great story!

Great Job!
Ilovesg1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Very, very nice. My dog Cleo loved to sleep under the covers during the winter. She would snuggle up againest the small of my back and be perfectly happy all night. Chip was not fool; you don't waste that nice, warm spot Sam left.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
That is just to funny ! Jack o'niell big bad corneal in the USAF,black ops trained is compleatly whipped by a dog that doesn't even wiegh 20ibs! I can tell this much already ,the Jack thats realy in charge walks on more than two legs!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !SM1129
Ilovesg1 chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Oh, I laughed, not just at the story but remembering some of the dogs we had had over the years, with their individual personalities...Heidi, the dancing doll, a mini schnauzer who never meet a piece of food she didn't like, Eric, also mini schnauzer who ran the house like Heinrich Heimler...Missy, the 90 lb german shepherd who was convincedby Eric and Heidi that she was the runt of the family and so many more. Thank you for a wonderful chapter.
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
::snorts:: oh man that was great! lol well done!
nogigglingmajor chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
So this is a stand alone, not related to the others? Just so I don't get confused! LOL.