Reviews for Inheritance
Hey! it had a good ending! yay!

That last ending gave me nightmares, holy shit.
firebender23 chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
I loved it
tkhiroshi chapter 23 . 9/8/2017
Noooooooo there's no Gorendil and Sarah... sobs.
ThePastaDragon chapter 23 . 7/8/2016
Wow.. What an ending.. XD okay, so I'll admit it. When I first started reading your first story I wasn't sure about it. Of course, I also started and finished it and the sequel (this) within the span of one day sooo I hope that tells you something. I am both satisfied that this came to a conclusion, and simultaneously unsatisfied for some reason. The story is very well written. I'm definitely interested in reading more of your writing, (especially this Snape fic I keep reading about. XD)
fictionalfinesse chapter 23 . 4/15/2016
So, here's my take on how things happened… Gordon goes back with the spirit of sauron. They go back further in time then or main character did the first time she went to middle earth … like way, way further back in time. Ages of men further. And Gordon becomes Gorindil. Maybe memories are forgotten. Maybe the whole reason Sauron survived after his first defeat was because his disembodied spirit is returned too far in the past. Gorindil says in the first story he can't remember things from before he was a wraith... it creates this perpetual time loop. Never ending. Always repeating.

Just a thought.

Other thought, I hated the ending. Despite feeling that there is really no other way you could have justifiably had a different ending, I'm sad and depressed that she lost her true love for Mike... but I understand why you did it. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.
gUest chapter 23 . 2/29/2016
well I never thought I'd cry over the Lord of the Ring Wraithes but here I am. nice job with the story, hope you keep writing even if it isn't for these characters.
michele magnolia chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
This was perfect. Thank you.
Nesiy Lemon chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
So... I'm not sure I went out of my usual fandoms to read a fic about Sauron, but whatever! This was cool!
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 23 . 4/2/2015
All i have to are
WHAT THE ACTUAL FOOOCK?

TOOOCK YOU FOR MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS

AND

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
I really think by this point i would have committed suicide or had a mental breakdown and had to institutionalized... just saying.
DearChibico chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
... Wow. Really not what I was expecting. Thought the gal would get the guy in the end and in a sense she sorta did but still ;.; and I thought I'd be upset if she didn't get Gor in the end but I find myself strangely satisfied with the ending. Still a lil sad tho.. Great Story! Kudos to you, ChristineX!
DearChibico chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
No. No. NO! OMIGOD What Are you doing to me?! Okay, just... I'm just gonna continue reading..
dragoon-gal chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Just me again, reviewing the sequel. Again I like the storyline, the OCs are fantastic and I do like the ending. It was the one I was hoping for all along. I read this story in one day, while I was sick and it was a much appreciated distraction. Thank you again for being an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Good story and writing as usual :)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/30/2013