Reviews for Inheritance
DearChibico chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
... Wow. Really not what I was expecting. Thought the gal would get the guy in the end and in a sense she sorta did but still ;.; and I thought I'd be upset if she didn't get Gor in the end but I find myself strangely satisfied with the ending. Still a lil sad tho.. Great Story! Kudos to you, ChristineX!
DearChibico chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
No. No. NO! OMIGOD What Are you doing to me?! Okay, just... I'm just gonna continue reading..
dragoon-gal chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Just me again, reviewing the sequel. Again I like the storyline, the OCs are fantastic and I do like the ending. It was the one I was hoping for all along. I read this story in one day, while I was sick and it was a much appreciated distraction. Thank you again for being an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Good story and writing as usual :)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
Wow... just... wow... amazing. *cries*
LordofGoats chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
I admit after reading the first chapter this morning, I was more than a little dubious about this story. However I must say I love it, I applaud your writing and I think inheritance will be one of the few fanfiction a I re-read. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
I know I am too late for my review to count so I am only going to say this once for this fanfic and it's you're choice to listen or reject as trash.

For a Mary Sue fic I actually like this series though I have a hard time believing Sauron could operate much if any of the modern day devices unless he reads about them in a book about inventions then figures things out like automobiles and other forms of transportation by studying the basic dynamics that make them run.

Sauron could read Sarah's *Big Book of wonderful inventions that changed the 21st century* as a lot of our devices we take for granted came a few generations ago. Did you know that the first punch card systems came in the 1880s mostly used by the military? Regular businesses they became widespread by the 1910s.

Electricity didn't get widespread until it was decided that alternating current (AC) would become the standard in what was known as The Battle Of The Currents.

Did you also know that the first fridges started appearing in the 1910s for the rich only and then became widespread throughout the 20s and had a *cooler* look in my opinion then the stainless steel which the steel is low grade crap from China and not a SINGLE piece of material made from a hard working American working his butt off.

I have seen what the first fridges were like in a Disney World ride called *The Carrousel of Progress* which you can view the whole ride thru for free on YouTube but some videos the sound quality is crap.
Dracfirewolves chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
I liked the story, but honestly I was routing for Sauron
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
At first I felt like Sarah's reactions to her situation were unrealistic.. I felt like she would have been more traumatized... Seeing your lover murdered before your eyes, being raped for weeks, then dying, then having your best friend possessed by an evil god or whatever.. then him holding you hostage basically.. & raping you some more.. & then developing a bit of Stockholm Syndrome.. then losing your lover again... I still feel that way a little, but the deeper into the story I got.. it became a little more believable. But it doesn't matter how strong someone is... experiences like that would break them.. even if just temporarily.
And still disappointed about Gorendil/Gordon... :( But overall, a great story & well-written. Usually I hate it when ppl write in 1st person or past-tense. But I liked it in this case.
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Duty call? Or booty call? bwhahahahahaha.
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
bwabaahahahah... i really like this rupert character! lmao! & i do find what he was talking about to be highly fascinating. i was supposed to stop reading at the end of this chapter.. but now i will have to read to next to see will's reaction.
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Cool... so does that mean she could wear the dress as armor?
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
How tall is Gordon in comparison to Gorendil? & Will is a nickname for Gordon?
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
huh? I thought it was "sex" not "making love" what is up in her head?
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Well... they probably just study it from a scholarly/historical perspective.. not ACTUALLY believing that someone could be possessed!