Reviews for Inheritance
ThePastaDragon chapter 23 . 7/8
Wow.. What an ending.. XD okay, so I'll admit it. When I first started reading your first story I wasn't sure about it. Of course, I also started and finished it and the sequel (this) within the span of one day sooo I hope that tells you something. I am both satisfied that this came to a conclusion, and simultaneously unsatisfied for some reason. The story is very well written. I'm definitely interested in reading more of your writing, (especially this Snape fic I keep reading about. XD)
fictionalfinesse chapter 23 . 4/15
So, here's my take on how things happened… Gordon goes back with the spirit of sauron. They go back further in time then or main character did the first time she went to middle earth … like way, way further back in time. Ages of men further. And Gordon becomes Gorindil. Maybe memories are forgotten. Maybe the whole reason Sauron survived after his first defeat was because his disembodied spirit is returned too far in the past. Gorindil says in the first story he can't remember things from before he was a wraith... it creates this perpetual time loop. Never ending. Always repeating.

Just a thought.

Other thought, I hated the ending. Despite feeling that there is really no other way you could have justifiably had a different ending, I'm sad and depressed that she lost her true love for Mike... but I understand why you did it. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it.
gUest chapter 23 . 2/29
well I never thought I'd cry over the Lord of the Ring Wraithes but here I am. nice job with the story, hope you keep writing even if it isn't for these characters.
michele magnolia chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
This was perfect. Thank you.
Nesiy Lemon chapter 23 . 7/30/2015
So... I'm not sure I went out of my usual fandoms to read a fic about Sauron, but whatever! This was cool!
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 23 . 4/2/2015
All i have to are
WHAT THE ACTUAL FOOOCK?

TOOOCK YOU FOR MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS

AND

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
I really think by this point i would have committed suicide or had a mental breakdown and had to institutionalized... just saying.
DearChibico chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
... Wow. Really not what I was expecting. Thought the gal would get the guy in the end and in a sense she sorta did but still ;.; and I thought I'd be upset if she didn't get Gor in the end but I find myself strangely satisfied with the ending. Still a lil sad tho.. Great Story! Kudos to you, ChristineX!
DearChibico chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
No. No. NO! OMIGOD What Are you doing to me?! Okay, just... I'm just gonna continue reading..
dragoon-gal chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Just me again, reviewing the sequel. Again I like the storyline, the OCs are fantastic and I do like the ending. It was the one I was hoping for all along. I read this story in one day, while I was sick and it was a much appreciated distraction. Thank you again for being an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Good story and writing as usual :)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/30/2013
Wow... just... wow... amazing. *cries*
LordofGoats chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
I admit after reading the first chapter this morning, I was more than a little dubious about this story. However I must say I love it, I applaud your writing and I think inheritance will be one of the few fanfiction a I re-read. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
I know I am too late for my review to count so I am only going to say this once for this fanfic and it's you're choice to listen or reject as trash.

For a Mary Sue fic I actually like this series though I have a hard time believing Sauron could operate much if any of the modern day devices unless he reads about them in a book about inventions then figures things out like automobiles and other forms of transportation by studying the basic dynamics that make them run.

Sauron could read Sarah's *Big Book of wonderful inventions that changed the 21st century* as a lot of our devices we take for granted came a few generations ago. Did you know that the first punch card systems came in the 1880s mostly used by the military? Regular businesses they became widespread by the 1910s.

Electricity didn't get widespread until it was decided that alternating current (AC) would become the standard in what was known as The Battle Of The Currents.

Did you also know that the first fridges started appearing in the 1910s for the rich only and then became widespread throughout the 20s and had a *cooler* look in my opinion then the stainless steel which the steel is low grade crap from China and not a SINGLE piece of material made from a hard working American working his butt off.

I have seen what the first fridges were like in a Disney World ride called *The Carrousel of Progress* which you can view the whole ride thru for free on YouTube but some videos the sound quality is crap.
Dracfirewolves chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
I liked the story, but honestly I was routing for Sauron