Reviews for Cherry Trees and Storm Clouds
DonnaForPresident chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I'm not sure if you still read these reviews, but if you don't I'll post this to your inbox. Because you need to know how utterly, bloody FANTASTIC I think this is. Wow! Double wow. (see: monosyllabic again. It's THAT good.)Can't believe you wrote this when you were only 16? 17? Every image was just a joy to read. Original, gorgeous and meaningful.

Right now you might be in a place where life-stuff takes priority to writing, but NEVER forget: you are a WRITER. A marvellous one! And one day you'll publish your first best-seller. Save a signed copy for me, please?
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Aww.. that was sweet! I really liked it. I love the way the Doctor describes all those emotions, and I love how the love the Doctor gets from Rose is different from what he usually knows. And the ending made me a bit sad, knowing what's to come, but at least it's a happy ending in the episode. :) But I love the ending, how it says 'Because even the Oncoming Storm has a weakness. The weakness to fall in love.' That part made me quite happy. :)
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
this is amazingly amazing :) i love it :)
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
"the weighted conversation already falling into the past.

It's not the only thing that's falling... "

Hehe. :)
alizaleven chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
O I loved this!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh my God! Well done! That was awesome! Such an awesome piece of work! So creative and Wow!
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Brilliant descriptions!
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
That was really good! :) I like the way you have the doctor smelling emotions. And calling her a little cherry tree! Cute!
Lillibetm3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
His hand tightens on the console beside him, because he knows what is coming and he can't seem to stop it. - I love that line. And can I just say that the title of this story is just beautiful. ~~Lillibetm3~~
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I really liked this fic. Your descriptions of what each emotion smelt like were really good and seemed to make a lot of sense. And then you had great interaction between the Doctor and Rose, followed by a really beautiful ending.

Yeah. Really liked it. :D
TangerineFields chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I really enjoyed that. Brilliantly done, i loved the way you described all of the senses and how you linked it into the Dalek episode. Loved all of that! Nice one.

Not one bad word i could say!

Rinni
Amanda Rex chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
That was great! Thanks for posting it.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
"...'coz you got my heart in headlock, you stopped the blood and and made my head soft. And god knows, you got me, sewn..."

Storms and cherry trees. Such things should be very carful when around each other...they could get hurt.
Izzfrogger chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
WOW, that was really good-well done!

:):):):):):):):):):):)

brill story:)
Kazzy chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Lovely fic. The amount of imagery to do with scent was fantastic!