Reviews for Sold
Mciky chapter 18 . 3/23
I dont care if to years have already pass since your last update , please finish the story. i dont know,but i really think you were almost getting to the end of it. seriously try reconsidering finish it, because y sooo freacking good seriously. i dont know if you have realised but almost all the super fantastic and incredible stories for JACKx kIM pairing are not finish and i think they will never be . But thank you for giving us this story seriously is fantastic :D
HEEY chapter 18 . 3/4
i saw the end sooo clooooseeeee. Dammit , i think this is the best story of Kimiko and Jack, I dont care if you update two years later but please Finish the story is to GOOOOOD,DAMN.

PS:You are the best for making this story. you dont know me, i dont know you, but i love you and support you in whatever you do :D
soniahedgehog12 chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
epic21donuts chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
No more? :O This had me wondering how they were going to defeat Chase. What happens? Please update! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
This is one of the most accurately portraying, fantastically written fanfictions I've EVER read. PLEASE WRITE MORE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
pixiechick.ch chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH THIS MASTERPIECE! WHAT BOOK ARE YOU WRITING BECAUSE IF YOU PUT THIS MUCH BEAUTIFUL WORDING INTO A FANFICTION I WANT TO SEE WHAT. YOU DO WITH A REAL BOOK! GOD DAMN FINISH THIS!
Amanda chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Omg this story is SO good and now the big battle is finally come and I'm about to expload with anticipation and curiosity pleassssse hurry an post the next chapter so I can read more of this awesome story!
snheetah chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
I don't mean to rush you, but can you please put up th next chapter soon? This story is too good and it needs to be finished! I love the conflicts that they're going through and also the little romance between Jack and Kimiko. It's really cute! Quick question though, is Wuya going to appear around here or has Chase defeated her or something? But please update soon!
The23thStudent chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
So I was randomly surfing the web and I found about Xiaolin Chronicles, it was a matter of time till I read all about it and was rewatching old episodes of Xiaolin Showdown. Then I came here looking for fanfics ans yours is the first I'm reading.
I love the overall theme, though there have been some moments were I wish things would have gone differently, I still like the overall outcome. I will file this under fanfics I hope someday will continue
I specially like the part where Kimiko is trapped in Jack's place, I wish it hadn't ended so abruptly (curse you Ashley). Jack rules. I kind of expected Kimiko to manipulate Rai and Jack around instead of all that mess she caused.
Volleyball3Girl chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
It's been over a year since you have updated this story, but I don't care! You seriously need to finish because I am dying! I have to know the end so you have to work on this! Please !
Cherucha chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
man please continue this.
Sallychan chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
Amazing! I just found this, and it's amazing! Even if it has been a year, I'd love to see this concluded, awesome job!
maddragon7101 chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
I love your story so much! Please keep writing! Please make them win *.* And keep Jack alive please! Don't break our hearts T.T
18Madison81 chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Stunning, amazing, fabulous, outragous, well-written, brilliant... What more is there to say?
I love the plot, the character development, the drama and suspense-Why did I not find this fan fiction before? Your story got me hooked since I read the very first chapter, I can't believe that I spent most of my day reading all 18 chapters! I must say, you are an incredibly talented writer.
I can't wait to read the next chapter update;Plus, this story is getting me more psyched to anticipate the revival and sequel of Xiaolin Showdown! Yes, I believe that it might be aired this year of 2013...
How awesome is that?
18Madison81
Stay awesome.
SoraStarFanFix chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
This an excellent piece of writing. It gives a plot and story to how every fan pictures their fantasy couple. The once weak Jack Spicer is now a skillful, agile foe. Kimiko now heavily depends on him and has abandoned her former love. This is what all Jack and Kimiko couple fans have dreamed of, a well written story with a perfected plot and imaginative details bordering the perfect story mixed with action, adventure, romance, and comedy. You are an amazing writer and I ask any Xiaolin Showdown fan to read your amazing literature. You won't regret, I know I didn't!