Reviews for Sold
Please finish this story. I am dying to know the ending. It's been years. PLEASE.
MinecraftedPocky chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
Omg please do NOT let this be forgotten. This story has had me glued to my phone for days and I sincerely hope that you are just building up a ton of suspense. If you are just building suspense, STOP! And please please please please please continue this. Please?
OtakuPrincessArtist chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Girl, I just have something to say to you, this fic is amazing, is the best fic I ever Read, the story is amazing, the characters in personality, (I love the main pairing, great job!), your vision of a post-apocalyptic world-life in hands of Chase is just.. perfect! Seriously, this fanfic is epic, I think it would be a shame if this work never ends, All is just... amazing, seriously, please consider to finish it I don't care waiting some time for it, well, take care! I love your fic.
Benkei Urahara chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Why this not finished?! This is by far one of the best Xiaolin Showdown fics I've read! Please finish it!
Maph chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
Omg. Just so... Amazin'! *.* Wish u luck on the book ur writing! ;) Hope u write more Jack X Kimiko!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
I love this story! Please update! I want to know how this will end so badly.
Mciky chapter 18 . 3/23/2014
I dont care if to years have already pass since your last update , please finish the story. i dont know,but i really think you were almost getting to the end of it. seriously try reconsidering finish it, because y sooo freacking good seriously. i dont know if you have realised but almost all the super fantastic and incredible stories for JACKx kIM pairing are not finish and i think they will never be . But thank you for giving us this story seriously is fantastic :D
HEEY chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
i saw the end sooo clooooseeeee. Dammit , i think this is the best story of Kimiko and Jack, I dont care if you update two years later but please Finish the story is to GOOOOOD,DAMN.

PS:You are the best for making this story. you dont know me, i dont know you, but i love you and support you in whatever you do :D
RainbowDashieFan chapter 18 . 11/16/2013
epic21donuts chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
No more? :O This had me wondering how they were going to defeat Chase. What happens? Please update! :D
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
This is one of the most accurately portraying, fantastically written fanfictions I've EVER read. PLEASE WRITE MORE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
pixiechick.ch chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH THIS MASTERPIECE! WHAT BOOK ARE YOU WRITING BECAUSE IF YOU PUT THIS MUCH BEAUTIFUL WORDING INTO A FANFICTION I WANT TO SEE WHAT. YOU DO WITH A REAL BOOK! GOD DAMN FINISH THIS!
Amanda chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Omg this story is SO good and now the big battle is finally come and I'm about to expload with anticipation and curiosity pleassssse hurry an post the next chapter so I can read more of this awesome story!
snheetah chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
I don't mean to rush you, but can you please put up th next chapter soon? This story is too good and it needs to be finished! I love the conflicts that they're going through and also the little romance between Jack and Kimiko. It's really cute! Quick question though, is Wuya going to appear around here or has Chase defeated her or something? But please update soon!
The23thStudent chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
So I was randomly surfing the web and I found about Xiaolin Chronicles, it was a matter of time till I read all about it and was rewatching old episodes of Xiaolin Showdown. Then I came here looking for fanfics ans yours is the first I'm reading.
I love the overall theme, though there have been some moments were I wish things would have gone differently, I still like the overall outcome. I will file this under fanfics I hope someday will continue
I specially like the part where Kimiko is trapped in Jack's place, I wish it hadn't ended so abruptly (curse you Ashley). Jack rules. I kind of expected Kimiko to manipulate Rai and Jack around instead of all that mess she caused.