Reviews for Exploring: Matter of Life and Death
Marie-Iliea chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
I hope you write more.
how do you delete an account chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
This is a good story. I'd be very interested in reading more. Are you going to update soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
hehe i like the way barcly needs geordi and dr crusher wants an explanation from data
moonshadow2012 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
uh oh. Data and Geordi are the only people who can fix Data and Geordi. Typical of them to both be conveniently unconscious. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
nathasa 39 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
me gusta mucho su historia y me gustaria mucho si la retomase.
LoveandScience chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
i like this story. would be cool if you updated :)
Revriley chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
Though you probably won't be updating this story, as it is almost five years old, it is now one of my favorites in the TNG section of the site. Well-written, centered around two of my favorite characters...what more could I ask?
Lilith Luciferia chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
I would have liked to have seen this be longer, but well done nonetheless. I do hope you continue to write for Star Trek, and that you will consider writing a longer adventure story sometime. As for this piece, nice work.
Sajen-2151 chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
*is sitting on the edge of the seat* Epic cliff-hanger is epic! Thank you sooooo much for writing such an awesome peice of TNG goodness!
scared first timer chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
Loving this story. Please please update soon. I need to know that they are both going to be okay
Umino Akiko chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Nyeah... I'm worried... :(
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Another great chapter. Very good.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Another great chapter. Very good.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
A great start to the story. Very good.
Taryn chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Simply Wonderful! Please keep writing! I want to know that Data and Geordi are okay!