Reviews for Confrontation
Anne Raven chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Bravo... Simply beautiful...
chemistea chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Love this Dorothy x Seravy fic. They're not OC and the way Dorothy said her feelings to Seravy was great!
lancedark chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Gack! I really like your story about this couple! Hope you write more of them! XDD
Blow and Pop chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
i sooooooooooo needed this. i cried the whole time dorothy was. it's just so frustrating that in the anime they never really had the closure and whole routine is really getting tiring. thank you for making this
amethysapphire chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
hi! it's been quite a while since i've read ANY fanfic and i know that this was written quite some time now but i truly enjoyed your story. i particularly liked the part when Seravi cleared out his Elizabeth-as-a-symbol-of-what-he-"should"-have-wanted issue. LOL! thank you for sharing your take on the couple's situation. it produced a rather nice story.

and yes, finally... P
DorothySeravy chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is just like he episodes only much better because finally Dorothy and Seravy finally talked about their relationship. You have a very good introduction. And there are no out of characters. I love this a lot. It's so sweet.
thundersenshi chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Even after all these years, I really can't reconcile with the ending from the anime! I'm watching the whole series again, and I kept telling myself that I'd be writing something like this, but I never have. I wish there were more stories like this. Damn Seravi! Haha.
Resha chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow The best I have ever read!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
wow...i love the angst and romance in there...and yeah, can't blame dorothy for feeling that way...sometimes i myself felt like choking seravy to death! if i were dorothy, i would've migrated to other country and leave him...but then again, seravy is world's greatest magician...he'd also move where she go just to irritate her huh? i guess their kind of love is full of ups and downs...and i'd be heck surprised if they actually married!

nice one...i love it!
hyperactivecheskie chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
there are too few chacha fics.

i'm glad you wrote a seravi/dorothy one! they're so cute together. even w/ all the fighting. :D

wonderful fic. :D
Robotics-Fuji chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
love the anime! iT's awesome.
xXanimeaddictXx chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
hey! i really really really really like your story it almost made me cry!wa! i love it remember to write more stories!
Haruka Minamino chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Closure is where the money is, seriously.

Well done!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
yes, closure! gah! i love this! i've been looking for fics that would give their relationship a sort of closure. despite the fact that they were married in the ending, i still feel short-changed about some facets of their relationship. that's why i'm very grateful that you made this. take care!
august gem chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
i agree that the behavior of this lovely pair does need a serious explanation and i actually have my own, but yours is also very nice! a beautiful ending.