Reviews for Stolen Innocence
jj chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
that was good i lov the way you protrated extra characters that was great
StarsRevenge1416 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
awesome job on this story. you really nailed the pysciatric state yugi would be in after being raped. i know cuz ive been there ten years have passed and i still have nightmares
Shadowolf chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
He had extorted a rather nice selection of painful-looking pointy things from Bakura, accompanied by a mutter of; 'you'd better damn well know how to use them, Pharaoh'. He chose to take that as the white-haired thief's own socially maladjusted way of wishing him good luck.

Ahh. This is a good story with lot's of interesting parts. Particularly the way you tell things, it's pretty good. So don't put my details in the envelope, I don't think you have them anyway:)
Shadowolf chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
'evil grin' How satisfying.
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Ehe such fun...should i worry about how much i enjoyed this chapter :p would've refused before but kinda wanted you to set yami on me :p
Moonlight Serenity chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Ah, this story was perfection. I loved your OC Hiroko and I'm usually pretty wary of OCs, but she was awesome. Everything was great. I really liked your unique observations. They were refreshing. And there was no point where I got bored and decided to skim.

phenomenal.

I'll have to check out your other stuff!

-aj
Eevee Tofu chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
... Dammit, I cried. I seriously cried, that was so beautiful. A wonderful ending. ARGH WHERE ARE MY TISSUES
Eevee Tofu chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Ya know, this is really more of what Yami was like in the manga. Or was that season zero I'm thinking about? I don't really care. But god, this has JtHM written all over it. Am I messed up for finding Yami extremely sexy after reading this?

Also, the "gory christmas decorations" line was priceless.
Eevee Tofu chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Painful-looking pointy things. Yes, it figures yami-Bakura would have a nice collection of those. He's the Johnny the Homicidal Maniac of the Yu-Gi-Oh world, isn't he? HE IS. I KNEW IT. OHMYGAH I LOVE REVELATIONS.

... Please do excuse me, I'm hyper.
Eevee Tofu chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Hiroko's pretty badass. I think she's made it into my list of top five favorite OC's, and trust me, that's really saying something; I hate OC's so much for various reasons...

Anyway, this is turning out to be absolutely beautiful. It gives me chills - the good kind, though. I, too, am a sucker for hurt-comfort fics XD
Eevee Tofu chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
God, you have GREAT characterization here. I love your description of all the various characters, especially the group's individual reactions. Your writing flows very nicely, too. I'm very impressed.
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I review so you don't kill me. Very sad, and I hope Yami kills the bastard that did this to Yugi
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Awww! I loves it! :D Sorry I didn't review in the earlier chapters, I have a problem with remembering to do that, hehe... But good job! Poor Yugi! D: Keep it up!
Autumnrainingleaves chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Autumn: I loved it! Alll of it!

Rika: Mmmm. Bakura.

Autumn: RIKA! I adored the fluff. You ended it perfectly. ( I 3 Yami's nonmorning personness)
Saskie chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
LOL. Loved the gory scene! Yami is such a sweet heart~