Reviews for 4H
CaptainElli chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Genius idea! :D Hope there's more of this.

And I know what you mean about Famine/Pollution :)
Ozodrac chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
Stylistically: The other death calling himself Azrael? He's got a nerve, given the real one is the death of deaths.

A homosexual anthropomorphic personification (or two)? Other than the god of hairdressers, it's hard to imagine people believing that any natural force would be gay - that may be your own personal opinion, but seeing as the personifications are formed from mass belif, this seems unlikely.

War is married, and very attached to his wife. Imagine the scene:

"Do I like affairs, dear? " "No, you don't."

This kinds of precludes most of red's character.

Gramatically:

You misspelled nice in chapter 2
tomato-greens chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
I heart you. I heart you so, so much.

Now we've gotten that out of the way, your characterization is admirable, your interaction is hilarious, and the rest is delightful. It was a little confusing, what with the double sets of each anthropomorphic personifcation, but that's only to be expected. And WhiteBlack was cute. Cheers! Keep writing the story?
Shiro Ryuu chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
XD That's delightful. You have a real knack for this whole conversation thing... Oh my, this fic just has all kind of wonderful little touches. The interaction between Death and Death, not to mention between War and War, not to mention the last line, grin... Although I must admit that keeping track of White and Black and Pestilence and Famine made my head spin a bit, but oh well - next chapter? *puppy eyes*
Contra Mundi chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
I loved it! You managed them all in character, and it was funny. The slash was barely there (unfortunately) but tastefully done, and I loved the inclusion of Susan. I would've liked a bit more interaction with the others, but this is a nice read anyway.
Shella chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Odd, but intriguing. Isn't Death just adorable when he 'takes an interest'? I can just see him organising something like this and being all disappointed when the other APOCALYPTIC ANTHROPOMORPHIC PERSONIFICATIONS are a bit bemused.