Reviews for I'll Never Let Go
Errinyata22 chapter 2 . 3/5
I completely agree, my friend, so much emotions in these two chapters ... My gosh I'm almost sad that, this is it, the end. You really have talent, I must say, it's rare these days to read a so well-written fanfic.
RubyBlue143 chapter 2 . 3/1
This is what you call a great love story! Bravo
ArizunoShojo chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I love this story it is so sweet. :D

What did you think of the ending of Naruto? I wonder if Kishimoto really is going to make a sequel to Naruto. What do you think?
Eerie Ava chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
That was amazing. Especially that glimpse into the future. It was beautifully written.
kota chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
i cried it wuz so sod my dog wuz licking my teers then my mom wolked in seeing me cry she wuz looking to me i wuz crezy
wingedgodess13 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
I cried and it was a beautifully written story. Thnx for allowing me to read this masterpiece :)
Writingprocrastinator chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Im crying, my family thinks im going crazy...

I... This was a beautiful story. Beautiful. Believe it.
gummy b3ars chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
This is one of the best fic i've ever read! I cried a lot but i loved it still! U must write more naruhina fics
hiNAru Aburame chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
... I love it... *-*
wesleycharles chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Wonderful...super romantic story. This was great from beginning to end. Thank you for writing it.
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow...a wonderful emotional story so far. I just hope that Hinata finds the courage to not give it up now. Great writing.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Nice
thestorymaker2 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
This is going to be the first time I'm going to swear in a review but this fanfic was fucking awesome.
KuroKanashimi chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
your Naru is an AssHole but its good despite the obvious abuse he gave her mental & physical
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
i don't get why he reacted like that...