Reviews for I'll Never Let Go
solidmentalgrace chapter 2 . 9/30
damn this made me cry dude
cutielove077 chapter 2 . 9/6
It's almost a decade since you wrote this! But you're still giving people a headache from crying! This is a masterpiece! *sobs*
Still good. Even 10 years later
NarHina chapter 2 . 7/31
Loved it Naruto being angry Hinata love over coming it, I just loved it.

I liked how you showed Naruto a vision of future he could have with Hinata and made him feel sorry for hurting her.

And then the oath of pain and Hinata promising to always love him before she was about to leave it was just so good.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
NarHina chapter 1 . 7/31
Cool I actually see Naruto doing something like that not believing Hinata because she was never there for him and being to scared to accept her love because she never tried to help him and is afraid to get hurt.

I love the idea just hope Hinata can help Naruto in the end, really hearing the words you never thought you would here and from the one person that never really hurt, it's no wonder he feels betrayed because Hinata said she loved him but she never gave him that love until now.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
This a mastrepiece I litteraly cried so much my eyes are swollen
Me chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
This is the only fanfic I've ever cried over.
ironandpen chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
best romantic story ever told - hands down. this is just amazing beyond words.
Sashanka Basak chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
loved it...just loved it
Errinyata22 chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
I completely agree, my friend, so much emotions in these two chapters ... My gosh I'm almost sad that, this is it, the end. You really have talent, I must say, it's rare these days to read a so well-written fanfic.
RubyBlue143 chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
This is what you call a great love story! Bravo
ArizunoShojo chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I love this story it is so sweet. :D

What did you think of the ending of Naruto? I wonder if Kishimoto really is going to make a sequel to Naruto. What do you think?
Eerie Ava chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
That was amazing. Especially that glimpse into the future. It was beautifully written.
kota chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
i cried it wuz so sod my dog wuz licking my teers then my mom wolked in seeing me cry she wuz looking to me i wuz crezy
wingedgodess13 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
I cried and it was a beautifully written story. Thnx for allowing me to read this masterpiece :)