Reviews for Solid
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I was surprised to see this written in the first person, but I must say that you did an excellent job, both with the first person and where your point lay. I really enjoyed this, which is highly surprising since I don't like first person stories, but this one caught my attention. The way I see it, especially when it comes to age, heh, it ain't nothing but a number. What's the difference between two or even four years, right? Great job with this.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I really loved it .. poor Sokka, he would feel a little iffy having feelings for Toph because of their ages .. but who cares right lol.

It was cute and it was nice to see Sokka being the one conflicted with emotions. Great job! .
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I really did love that... People always ignore the age difference between Toph and Sokka (myself included) but really I can see how Sokka would have such a negative reaction to his own feelings in this situation. But the boy can't help it y'know? Anyways, nicely done
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
here's a pairing you don't see everyday... whilst i can't say i'm a huge fan... i still liked it... _
Duelist925 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Well done, very well done...I quite liked it.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Tokka! THE TOKKA! Love it!
apie chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
this was beautiful, but i was confused by that last bit at the end...haha
AJ Rayne chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
that was lovely. it's nice to see sokka acting first for once and you handled it nicely. great job.
Owl of the Night chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I liked it. IT was sweet. the ending was the best what with the kiss and all. he he he. Loved it!
me chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That can't be it you should definantely continue! It was really great!)
Elemental Dragon1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
great story! you should make this a chapter story!

Elemental
A Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
This is a great story. It really put in perspective of the two characters. Keep up the good work!
t.z0n3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Great fic. Makes me want to ship this almost... xD
Kittie chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Personally I'm all for this couple. I think they would be great together. I do hope you write more about them perhaps. Very well done and thank you so much for the wonderful story.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 8/20/2006