Reviews for Goodbye
XiaoJieMeijin chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I like the story n it makes me wonder Wat will happen later and I'd Like to see the others reactions :))
Toyroys chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow... so... freaking awesome! How come I never read this before? It's one of the best one-shots I've ever read... I love it!
Inner Demons chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I like it. Good job!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
GREAT one-shot, yeah

soo sad!

nicely written
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Other then some minor spelling errors, this was a really good story. Keep up the good work.
Saumelon chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I really loved it! I bit angsty, but hey, it was awesome. You have a grammar error here a there, but no big deal. :3 Anyways, are you thinking of a sequel? :D

Later!~ Yoshi Girl
T.T chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Sequal! Wait... Did I spell that right? xD
j chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
serious? you can't have written this when you were in a plane! its friggin awsome! please for everyones sake do another chappy...please! *insert chibi itachi with puppy dog eyes here*
Ally chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
SEQUE*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*(get the hint yet?)*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*

P.S check your grammer-mk
Haru no hana chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
yoh

KYAA! ive love it *-*

b-b-but itachi is mine T.T

bye bye XD
andonlyif chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Tis very, VERY good. Great summary too.
uchiha-sisters chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Too bad its a one-shot. I would love to see this continued. You did a great job. Sirianna
teen titan girl chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
It was a bit sad

is there a sequel
name chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
loved it
luvskakashi chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
hey you should really keep this going i really like it