Reviews for Bad Aftertaste
Shadow Smith chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Haha that was hilarious! I loved the hunt you down and kill you part! You should have point a warning at the beginning, I was reading this in class and got busted because it made me laugh so much! Also, it's AWESOME that there's a prison break fic without incest! I love this!
chocolate rules chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I quite possible am in love with this! It was hilarious and totally made my day :D My favorite part was:

Figures. I go through all the hassle of buying condoms from the gas station down the street and sneaking one into Lincoln’s wallet every night, and he doesn’t even use it.

The image that presented was very visual, tragically (cuz, well it didn't work) and hilarious. Kudos!

That's it ;)

CR
critic chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Ha, that was hilarious.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
hahaha, hilarious )
Deluded Visions chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Loved this! I adore Linc/Michael fics but especially ones set when they were younger. They were all very in character (even Lisa) and loved Michael's slapdown of her. The ending? Classic!
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Very nice job, love how Michael does it all on purpose. How old was he?
loserXcoreFace chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
i think this just made my day.

bravo.
AgentPersephone chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I really enjoyed this little ficcy. I love the humour and anything where I can picture Michael is fine by me!
Stratusfied247 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This was great! I was a little wary at first when Michael started talking. There's been so much incest slash that even a hint of it scares me. I was very glad to see how it turned out. I loved your teenage Michael, his snarkiness and his whole attitude. And I thank you SO MUCH for not turning this into incest. Seriously... I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
AJ6 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
this is absolutely hilarious. You are extremely talented. "That's why I'm staring, I swear." HA! Loved that line.
LincFan chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
I'm very impressed by this. You seemed to have captured teenage Michael quite well and the story was laugh out loud funny in quite a few parts. Well done!