Reviews for Sammy First
BrokenAngelJen chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Wow... I love this fic! I know this review is two months late, but hey! I'm knew here!

I love the layers you pulled off of Dean... I love seeing an emotional, down-right vulnerable Dean, and you pulled it off just right. And you're right. Dean always does put Sam first, and he always will continue to. That's something I love about Dean.

This fic is great! Definitely going in my favourites! Keep up the good work!
ooljeeaingeal chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
can't believe i missed this when it when it came out. they do know each other well, even if the don't want to admit it to the other outloud.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
that was good. i liked that story. sorry it took so long to read. i've been a little busy.
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Loved this! How Dean puts nothing before Sam.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
That has always been a favorite scene, with Dean cleaning weapons and than asking what is wrong as Sam's head begins to hurt and the vision starts. Dean's concern was so perfect big brother. I always wondered what Dean thought and did while Sam had his vision. You captured the missing scene perfectly.

Excellent brother moment.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
lovely. I'm not really getting along with words tonight so we'll have to cut the review short.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Nice job. I really liked that Caleb has visions and that’s how Dean knew. It would really be interesting if Dean actually did meet up with Caleb. Any plan on a sequel?
Lilly B chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
cool take on the missing scene...i definatley love fan fiction for this very reason. great job!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
You know I didn't even think of this for a missing scene... really good job as always
irismay42 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Excellent way to fill a gap in Nightmare that needed filling...

We know how protective Dean is of Sam, and what was good about Nightmare was the way we saw the situation reversed when it was Sam who ended up saving Dean, but I don't think we really got enough of Dean's reaction to Sam's visions - just that expression on his face in the last couple of seconds of the episode - so this was definitely a missing scene that needed writing!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Great missing scene. I don't think I've seen any fics that deal with this particular instance and yours was a perfect fit.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
i so love missing scenes. You did a great job!
Rinne chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Nicely done.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I'm beyond thrilled that you wrote this much-needed missing scene. You described their relationship and interactions so realistically, so wonderfully. I got so lost in your world for them that I actually forgot about this splitting headache I have, so thank you for that.

I loved the Caleb bits here and how they pertained to Dean's understanding of what was wrong with his brother. "Basically, it sucked to have visions." Hehehe...

"the younger man blinked, a familiar spark igniting in the golden hues, a recognized and much welcomed presence peeking out from the mossy veil that had seemed so impenetrable only moments before." I'm just in love with your use of words, and that's just one, small example of why.

And I particularly loved this..."It was as if there would be no turning back for the younger hunter now, and his big brother was more than a little afraid that Sam had started down a path that he couldn’t follow him on." That just sums up perfectly the loneliness Sam must feel with his powers, and how much it scares Dean that he can't help him and be there with him.

Naturally, I love the very last line...well, I love ALL of this and more, but you know. I'm just so very, very, very glad you wrote this and gave us some insight as to what happened right after Sam had that vision. I, myself, wouldn't dare write the same scene you did because it would so terribly pale in comparison. Well done.

I love the fact that any time I see a story by you, I know I'm only going to be amazed when I read it.

~*Silver Kitten*~
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Another well-written, definitely missed glimpse into the Winchester world. I love that you always supply just the right "vision" ! LOL. Thanks, and PLEASE - write lots and lots more!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »