Reviews for Sammy First
tsweeny chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Just wanted to let you know that I liked this and think that you did a good job with it.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
If only fanfic writers ruled the world!

Great oneshot. Dean's concern is so palpable - as a reader I could feel his anxiety as clearly as I would if something bad were happening to one of my brothers.

Fantastic writing as always :D

GN
IMTheresa chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
"I have my priorities completely straight.” Sammy first…everyone and everything else, left in the dust." That is an incredible line!

I know Caleb is far from prominent in this story, but I really enjoy the relationship you've created for him and Dean. It makes me wish even more that Caleb hadn't been sacrificed in the show.

Great work on this missing scene... and, oh, if fanfiction writers ruled the world!
thundever1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
great story, though Dean needs to think of himself too
merryw chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
That was awesome! You are so right! Only, if only Fanfiction ruled the world!

I watched Nightmare last night again as well and I also "filled in" some h/c in my head during that particular scene. I'm not a writer though, so it just stays in my head! Thanks for putting yours into words! Loved it!
Weesta chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Great missing scene, Ridley! Love how you've tied it to your AU - Caleb's explaination makes so much sense! Sam's physical reaction is right on, and ties in perfectly with Dean's comment about pulling over so Sam won't hurl on the upolstery. Great one shot!
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I really liked this story! I watched "Nightmare" last night also.
historylover chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh, that was awesome!

Kat
angel679 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Thats right for Dean it will always be Sammy first and everything and everyone left in the dust unfortuantly that includes his own well being too. I hope you do the missing scene from when Dean goes upstairs with the woman and how he feels about it as well as what Sammy's feeling when he gets the next horrendous vision. That would be another awesome story and you would do a great job at it.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Nightmare is my favorite episode and I'm so glad you tackled this scene! I want to cry every time the commercials pop up here.

Perfect insight into the brothers here - Sam is terrified of what's happening to him, but he refuses to let it get in the wat of helping others. Dean is petrified of what's happening to Sam and hates that he can't protect him from it, but he doesn't let that stop him from trying to take care of Sam as best he can.

Another great piece. :)

JJ
valkrys chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I really don‘t want to risk you hurling in my car.

That's my favorite sentence. I love your Dean, so compassionate and caring about Sammy but also so cocky, witty and god damn funny, hee!

Wonderful piece. I was watching this episode today. I just love Dean's voice, his face when he realises what is going on. Not to mention the hottness of the guns he's cleaning, hee.

Thanks for sharing!