Reviews for Death's Lessons
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
awesome
BorntothePurple chapter 7 . 7/31/2008
Great ending to a great story! I am so glad Seth got his...I really hated him. Though I think you may have resurrected (?) him in a future story. We all love to hate our villians... :-)

So glad Ebony is ok, and glad I finally got this story read! I will move on to Life's Lessons now.

So cool.
BorntothePurple chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Nice job so far Maji. I like how you are able to manage so many characters and so many subplots so well. Can't wait to read more.
smile-clarenet chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
And I'm reading it again! I love this. Poor Lightning. I didn't really like Seth to begin with, but the more I read about him, the more I like him.
BorntothePurple chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
Just finished chapter 3. Wow. Wow wow wow. I am SO glad I am finally reading this! Those shadows- scary! And Seth is turning out to be a real monster! I really hope Ebony redeems herself and gets back into God's good graces, poor car shouldn't go to hell... I like your idea of hell and heaven being different for each person..uh, car...

Great original characters..I'll be honest, usually I don't like too many OCs in a fic- I'm more interested in reading about existing characters. But you do so well with them, I think the character development is great. And what a shock that Sheriff really did hear Lightning! This is getting so good...I wish I had time to read the rest right now, but I will definitely come back to it.

Maji, I envy you, I really do..Have you ever thought of writing original fiction and making a career out of being a writer. You have the talent, woman!
BorntothePurple chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Aww, Mr. Buttons! How cute!

Maji, I love this so far! I usually don't like too many oc characters in story, but you handle them so well. So who knew Sheriff is a potential medium! Well, I know Lightning gets through this but I don't know how.

Can't wait to read the rest!
RussBarratt chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
Just finished ... enjoyed it very much ... nice work. However, numerous spelling errors (particularly 'where' for 'were') were distracting.
classycontour chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
I absolutely love Death's Lessons!

I've read it multiple times, and I love it more each time.

I wanted to tell you that I think you're a fantastic writer.
smile-clarenet chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
Though he could always hope for another crash. He really had warned them not to put the entire hard drive on Windows...

He had a feeling with that upgrade a certain Bill Gates was in a heap of trouble when his number was up.

Couldn't help laughing at that bit. I'm into computers myself, so I know how much trouble Windows can be...one of our computers seemed to just exist to crash. That was annoying.

Anyway, great chapter. I'm really enjoying this story.
M. Iris Alicea chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I read this story completely. Nice job. I wasn't freaked out once. I'm just writing this to add the story to favorites on my list. I'm not too sure how Life's Lessons will go. It seems, though, that Death, or Seth, didn't really teach anything. Might want to make the lessons more obvious. That's it.
silverwindghost chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
I really like this story...I have a question, though. Do you read Syliva Browne's books or something? I do...I just wondered if you did because you're talking just like her.;P
Ted chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Wow! I read all 7 chapters in 1 sitting! You picked a great subject, what with racing being as dangerous as it is.

I also loved how you had Lightening bouncing off the walls on race day; you just had to love the guy! That love for the character also made me feel for him more when he crashed. This story is good, though I think it would be even better if you simplified it and concentrated more on Lightning's predicament and on Sheriff's struggles. I liked Ebony, but wished Lightning was more involved in the climax and that Sally was around more, too.

The scene you wrote with Sally talking to the comatose was great; it really showed how much she cared about him. The more of that type of scene, the better!

Oh, well. I'm off to read 'Life's Lessons' now. I'm sure it'll be great.
Bovine Beauty chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Hello, I remember reading in the first chapter that Junior pushed Chick into the wall and that Chick was held out of the last three races including the Piston Cup. Does that mean he became seriously injured and spent his time in a hospital? Just wondering. I also sometimes wonder what else happened to him after he left his home in Alabama. Like if he started getting in trouble at school or with the law in any way. Maybe you should do one on that someday. Sorry I didn't mention this in the third Cars Fic you wrote; I nearly forgot. I hope I'm not asking too much. By the way, I'm thinking about putting you on my favorite author's list, including this story. I like how Seth whispers to Lightning that he'll still be coming for him.
CaptainLexi chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
*Crying uncontrolably* NO! The story is over! Yeah a happing ending! Please make a sequel! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGER ON TOP! I love this story it is amazing you did a wounderful job! I will be waiting for a new story! XD
Elocinn chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
Wow. Just wow. I loved this chapter and it was a wonderful ending. I'm glad Sheriff got to see Julia again and that Lightning lives! You've got to write another story. This one was amazing!