Reviews for Ayaka's Amorous Pursuit
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Why...Why...Why...Why...Why... On earth now i just discover this story of yours i am a certified fan right now hope u continue writing whew... Its really wonderful story hope there is a sequel...only if still you receive my message... Tnx.u 4 the story...
HayabusaOkami chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is good! And I am a fellow AyakaXAsuna lover! I plan on writing my owm just as soon as I finish my NodoYue story. Look for it!
Pretend2besome1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I was browsing the Negima section and realized I haven't reviewed this one yet.

Alright, you know I obviously love your humor and it always makes me wonder how can you do that (I have hard times writing humor!). Yeah, I agree with your personal theory, one would wonder why they fight constantly if they don't have feelings for each other. I mean it's common for people to bugs the one you like, right? Even I did that sometimes LOL!

Nice fic and please never stop writing humor, love ya! ;D

Anyway sorry I hit the wrong button, I'm about to hit the review but then I realized the site has changed the position so sorry.
taylor chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
that was a good story i liked it . i wish i could find ones like that with zazie or evangaline or yuuna *sigh*oh well best story 2day
dnomy chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Chocolates are always being used in some way. It's a great story but I wonder what did Asakura do with the picture.
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Dude! That was really good! I give it a 10/10, I really hope you make another one!
Roxius chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Asuna/Ayaka FTW!
bigtomato chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Haha i liked this one. I agree, Negi has plenty to choose from. Asuna / Ayaka for ever!
John Hayabusa chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Hey that was great and kawaii! I love Asuna and Ayaka!

I have my own fanfic about the couple but yours is better. Make another one plz! _
Tukuyomi chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I know it's taken forever, but now that I've watched Negima, I finally got around to read this! *cheers*

Now, the whole love potion/chocolate thing is pretty old, but I loved what you did with it, explaining how it works and that it's a catalyst of sorts instead of something that just causes you to fall in love with whomever you see first. Maybe I'm thinking too much, but I really liked that. Seems that ermine was good for something, for a change _

Those two really make a nice pair, too bad there's probably not a whole lot of fanfiction on them.

Love the dialogue at the end, too. I bet even as a couple, they'd quarrel to no end _

Nice story all in all. I wished it was a little longer, but I always want more, don't I? XD
phantom.ryder chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
love your story! XD really wish there was more of this couple but oh well... thanks for a great job!
Mk Anderson chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
yes! I always thought that these two had potential as a couple as well and was hoping I'd find a fic for them. _ This fic made me happy.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
i haven read any fics dealing with this couple, so this is a welcome change, still is sweet as always coming from u. wonder if there be more?

on a side note, i hate wat ken akamatsu did in later vols, setsuna is actually going after Negi too! man! that sux, i thought there would be more of setsuna and konoka. but to be fair, i haven been keeping track of tat series after the part with fair in the school
ryan macdonald chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Nice fic.

The Asuna/Ayaka pairing is actually a fairly plausible shoujo pairing in my opinion.

Seeing these two fight reminds me of the Ayeka/Ryoko fights in Tenchi Muyo.

In both cases, the two girls in both pairings claim to hate each other but in fact care very much for each other. All in all, good job.
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
omg this cracked me up! i think u should make more ayaka and asuna fics! i didnt think it would be cute till i read it! good job.