Reviews for They all go camping
xoffcolor chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
haha. I liked this. Especially the Maureen sitting on a porcupine part. It's amazing how far you've come since you wrote this.
Tara chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
I just read your story. At first it was a little OOC but as you got into it got better. And in your other stories the characters seem so perfect. I love your writing, you're really good at it!
s3xiiRoCrKcHiiCk92 chapter 13 . 1/23/2007
lmao that shit was so funny ! I mean gosh it had me in tears... You had me fooled there i took it was ur typical story but i love it !
ManyHawks chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
that was a VERY CUTE one! I adored the thing about the chipmunks (my little sister used to call them 'keepucks') being like little Maureens. And Angel's cute! there are some errors though, and I don't think chipmunks would attack you (it did make me laugh though). but I do love this chapter!
ManyHawks chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
this is pretty cute, i especially liked Mark saying, “Okay lets go find the bathrooms, so I can barf.” very Mark, haha.
ManyHawks chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
“Joanne you’re a very lucky women.” Angel said winking at Maureen.

haha, so Angel. BTW, I prefer it if Angel is referred to as 'she'.
theheartyearns chapter 13 . 8/28/2006
“Who died?”

Benny looked over at them. “Our 2nd Akita.”

omg that's hilarious! good story!
AdenaMentzel chapter 13 . 8/20/2006
haha i loved it, absolutely loved it!
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 13 . 8/16/2006
Benny looked over at them. “Our 2nd Akita.”

Oh, wow. That is HILARIOUS. I was at my mom's work, she teaches high school, and I fell off my chair laughing at this. All her students thought I was crazy. Hah!
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 12 . 8/16/2006
Hahahahahaha.
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 11 . 8/16/2006
Aw. Cute ending.

Allison’s dad looked over confused. “ I thought they were sisters?”

Wow.
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
Haha. I loved it.
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
Dun dun dun.
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 5 . 8/16/2006
“There like little Maureen’s, all wanting to be filmed.” Roger said laughing.

Haha. I totally pictured little chipmunk bodies with Maureen's head on them running around Mark. God, that was funny.
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Hahaha. Does that actually work?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »