Reviews for Violet Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
J. Dawnwolf chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I trust that you realise this level of plagiarism is not allowed even on ?
Sage94 chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
this is so good! PLEASE continue
Sage94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
im pretty sure the "put-outer" is called a... deluminator.

btw

trying not to make it sound mean, sorry
shadowzerover5 chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
*sigh* It was indeed well written and has good context but the story is already done. I want to see originality. Your own plot not J.K.'s and no, changing Harry's gender does not count. For example, her being silent and withdrawn letting Quirell escape or her being a dark lady in the making and worked with the guy. Just keep it original.

I will reserve further judgment on this matter as the story is still in its infancy but I expect to see an original plot behind this.

Hoping for the future success of this story,

Shadowzerover5
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 6 . 12/7/2007
update soon. can't wait to see violet potter and the chamber of secrets etc. etc. any ideas on what pairings you'll be using? ron and violet? ron and hermione?
Trignifty chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Okay, well I can see this story turning out relativley well, despite being predictable, but it seemed that you copied the entire first chapter right out of Harry Potter and the Philospher's Stone with a few exceptions changing Harry's name to Violet, the him's to her's and the amiogo's to amiga's. So, I'm just suggesting to make sure you create your own story, even if you have the same plot that exists in the Harry Potter books.
Grumpy Alchemist chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
I still want a Licorice Wand...

Anyway, good chapter. Sorry it took me awhile to read it, I just wanted to make sure I had time to finish reading it before I began to read it.

It's funny, 'cause I read this the day we start school, and this is Violet's first day in your fanfic... I did not do that on purpose either, I just remembered I hadn't clicked on the update in my email yet... I need to shut up now...

Looking forword to the next chapter!
penname2468 chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
I really, really like the idea behind this story. Continue writting, but I would like to see more originality in the dialogue, as well as sub-plots. I enjoy the detailed insight into the mind and thoughts of Violet and I am quite pleased to see that she is smarter and more inquisitive than Harry was. It should be very interesting to see how being a girl is going to affect her relationship with her friends, peers and teachers, as well as her attitude and general outlook on various matters of wizarding life.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Err ... Did I miss something. I thought under'ge wiz'rds and witches couldn't do m'gic outside school (the third movie use notwithst'nding. You're 'lso just copying most of the di'logue 'nd sentences from the book. Sorry, but I will not see this beyond this point. I don't hold with slack, unpassionate writers (because were you passionate 'bout this, you'd be trying harder to write origin'l lines 'nd 'ull th't. Sorry if this insults you; just my opinion.)

(P.S. Forgive the 'ir quot'tions, but my 1st letter of the 'lph'bet's broken! So sorry, 'lso, 'bout my rudeness. I tend to be blunt sometimes! If you report me, however ... well, th't's your choice. Don't t'ke it the wrong w'y - I just don't like re'ding stuff without 'ny origin'lity 'n he'rt in it.)
High Serpent King chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
Yeah, you defintely are. I'm surprised.
RkRshinobi chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
You are indeed! Wow! I hope the next chapter comes soon, too. :)

Very nice! I really like this idea. Good job. :)
RkRshinobi chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Very nice! I was wondering when you'd update. :) I'm happy you haven't stopped writing, I really like this story. I really like how Hermione and Violet are becoming really good friends. Very nice. :)
Grumpy Alchemist chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Good chapter! Now I'm hungry for a licorice wand...

Update soon!
The Wandmaker chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
I like the fact that you are not sticking strictly to every single event in canon. You're creating a character with subtle differences from Harry.

It's these little differences which make for an enjoyable and satisfying story.
Merrymow chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »