Reviews for Violet Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Grumpy Alchemist chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Good chapter! Now I'm hungry for a licorice wand...

Update soon!
The Wandmaker chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
I like the fact that you are not sticking strictly to every single event in canon. You're creating a character with subtle differences from Harry.

It's these little differences which make for an enjoyable and satisfying story.
Merrymow chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
RkRshinobi chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
Ah! Good good! Please update soon, I really like it! :)
AnthropomorphicPersonification chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
The whole Draco in a slightly different location was a good idea. Thus far however, despite Violet being obviously more intelligent then Harry, (i.e. she didn't show the Dursley's the letter), you're story seems rather close to the book. Is that going to continue or will you branch out?
Notused930 chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Well this really does have a lot of potential, but if I were you, I'd try not to rely so much on the books for the dialogue. Other than that it's really great, I love to see what will happen. Continue!
Grumpy Alchemist chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Good chapter! Does Draco have a crush on Vi? Ow! Don't pinch me, Vi! Ow! Ow! Okay, Violet!
High Serpent King chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
I hope you get over your writer's block. There are a lot of girl who lived stories out there but the problem is that everyone always stops writing after a certain point and I hope your story isn't just one of those.
Vision Flavored chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Yay, so far she's smarter then boy!Harry, she actually hid the letter until later when she was alone.
Grumpy Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Lilly! *sobs* Damn you, Voldemort! *sniff* Okay, I'm calm now. Good chapter. I really like the discussion between Hagrid and Sirius.
AchillesMonkey chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Are you planning on making this story original? Because right now it just seems like a re-write of the book.
KHStennis01 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
sounds good...i seen many stories like this before, hope it is different from the rest!
Grumpy Alchemist chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Pig in a wig hehehe. I can't remember if Harry thought that in the Sorcerer's Stone, but I think that's funny. I read all the Harry Potter books so far, but it's nice to read a twist to the original story.

I'm the first reviewer!