Reviews for Governess Swann
ChocolateChipCookie28 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
That was very good. :) Will there be more or is it complete?
Cavriola chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
I like this story. It's very nice, the mood, the Cap'n Jack, the lovely little details.

*Now I noticed your note on "rhum". My apologies; so this spelling does have a reason. To me, it still is a little strange to read each time, but then, French-ness and archaism redeem a lot.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Another beautiful story - I loved it. :)

Liz
crazibookwormi chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Of course it's not bad! It's actually rather good, in my opinion...At least, Lizzie's having a change of mind!

Great chapter!
crazibookwormi chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Yay, Elizabeth can swim! And naturally, it would be Jack who taught her how! :)

Keep updating!
crazibookwormi chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
This is a funny beginning! "Tell me, do you ever shut up or does your mouth always flap like a loose sail in a hurricane?" That's funny coming from Jack, but I have to say, indeed, it is a bit rude. But then again, it IS Jack-sorry, I mean, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow. :)

I can't wait to read more! Keep updating!
stretchingthelimits chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
Truly lovely. I think I like the swimming lessons the best. I think its really sweet to have someone teach you how to swim like that, I never learned that way. My father believes firmly that the best way to learn to swim is to throw the kid in the water. I liked the fishing one too.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Yay! This one didn't overload my senses as much as the last ones, so I can give you a better review!

This was, as I've said in all my other reviews of your story, wonderful. You're an excellent writer, and your ideas are likely. I'm not exactly sure how to put that...

You know what I mean, when Jack turns into a love-sick puppy in a fanfiction, and it becomes completely unlikely and really OoC? I just hate that. Your fics have none of that, yay for you!

These are wonderful fics; keep writing them. Or else.
monkaholic chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
Another great story! I loved every chapter! Very sweet ending.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
lovely fic! i like the bit about polaris, how its not her job to decide, just to guide. wonderful!
KayleeG chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
This story was so good! I thought your voice for Jack was spot on. I always thought he was kind of abrupt on the island (especially in the deleted scenes) and you worked it into your story.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
hmm. sweet fic.
scurge chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Aww.. that's so romantic... But iti still stays true the characters. Good job!
sparrowsflyfree chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
lovely lovely lovely. A lot of island fis are a bit dodgy and samey but this was lovely well done *claps* i will now go and read some of your other pieces of fiction... x x x
wjobsessed chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
*smiles* It's very rare that I allow works of fanfiction to stay in my brain and mingle with my memories of my favorite movies. But this story here is so precious, so fitfully deserving that I shall give it that honor.

Bravo to you :)