Reviews for Bound Like A Book
nhrc chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Oh my oh my ,
That Shikamaru... (Shaking my head)... what a charmer !
I enjoyed the story. You drew his character very interesting.
nhrc chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
It is very generous of you to give us one more chapter. In particular was interesting to me so far.
Lost Words of the Past chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
WAH, there isn't no get together! They aren't even boyfriend and girlfreind tisk I don't like it lemons aren't everything. Not flame just stateing my opinion I'm sure other people would like reading this but just not me it wasn't enough of a romance it just leaves me frustrated it didn't end with them dating dating great now I'm viewing it as troublesome to even read it I'm starting to turn into Shikamaru now adays with all the troublesomes and what a drags the keen way I avoid exercise. I ki rumba I may not be Shikamaru but I sure am starting to act like him!
blossomingfrost chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
If only you wrote another chapter having Sakura being the dominate partner. But even without, this Fanfic was awesome. Shikamaru is so intense
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
AWW! Sequel please!
Quirky-Green chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Well this was cute.

Awww, poor Sakura tripping over the door.

Great story.
Quirky-Green chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was very good.

I loved how you made Sakura and Shikamaru have a similar interest, giving them something to talk about.

That's why I like ShikaSaku because they both have a higher level of thinking.

Great story.
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Awz! That was so cute and... FUCK! OH NUEZ! LOOK AT THE TIME! Curse you. Curse you and your orgasmic writing! ()/

I'm serious, if i end up eating dog food, you shall be my blame! Then again... I doubt I'll be ruined foreves if i fail one english test and, since i'm readin, technically i'm studying... BWAHAHAHA! Loopholes!
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
God fucking dammit! whyyou write so good? Not only was i having enough trouble focusing with that yyh story, but i just HAD to look at your profile, didn't i? Darn ur supperior skills in written work! ()/

I hope you realize that when I go from an athletic honor role student to a flabby hobo outside of petco, you will be blamed! Cries! I have a test tomorrow! Wellz... no sleep for me tonight... sigh...
kelseykuroneko chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
I'd suggest getting a beta-reader for any further lemons you're planning. A little OOC on Sakura AND Shika's part, unfortunately. A few parts were a little bit awkward, and I had a hard time understanding some of it, but overall it was quite good. :)
ObjectedPrincess chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
make more
Chibified Eyes chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Lol I like this fic. It's pretty funny, even the smut is funny D

Congrats to your bro and the new bride! Wow, you're going to be auntie. Cool ]
lovelace.shrew chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Hah, Wow. I loved this fic. There were a lot of mannerisms from Shikamaru that just made me laugh because it is so like something he would do/say. I really think he was the life of the fic. Plus it was interesting how you had Sakura and Shikamaru playing out a sort of intellectual battle through the fic, leading up to the lemon part. Good writing
LixxyChan chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
I skipped the lime, because... well it just wouldn't have finished it right. Especially 'cause it make Shika too OOC. Other than that, Nice story:D

Lady Luv of the East chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
yummy(likes lips and smirks)