Reviews for Knife in Self Defense
dancing elf chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
interesting
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
oh my gosh. that was wonderful. the only thing that confused me and i would suggest fixing was the time thing. in the beginning you wrote Saturday you should indicate present, the for Friday, past and for the next Saturday it should be... i don't know it confused me because it went from present to past... for farthe in the past, to farther in the present then the beginning. like the beginning of this chapter never really happened. it confused me. but i did get it in the end. just it didn't flow during. i really liked the dialogue though! and the small discriptions. it makes this all the more... suspensful. this really is a good piece of writing. just the time thing was weird. so i expect you to write more stories and cool stuff lkike this soon! please do this was awesome! though, i think i like it as a one-shot. i like the read of this story as short. it's more dramatic in a horror story kind of way... i don't think it would be as good as a full length. good job. please write more, you are such a cool writer! ... well anyways, i really hope i get to review you later_
Fanfic Lover 4evr chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow, I really loved this! I really really did!

This idea is so new... so fresh and I love how you played it out. I mean personally I'd like to see this as a full fledged fic, because it really seems too good to just be a one-shot deal.

But it's you story so I must go along with your wishes... but I'm still hopefull... :D

I loved it and I hope to see more stories from you soon :D

Your Fan, Fanfic Lover 4evr!
Saphira's Ember chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Wow, I got confused a lot.

Ok, Kaiba killed Joey's family, tried to talk to Joey, Joey got mad, then forgave him, and then Kaiba...helped him? What was Kaiba forgiving?

You said,"Because of the blonde’s courage to smile after loosing his family to his greatest rival Seto Kaiba and forgiving him after a week, why couldn’t he finally forgive after six years of anguish?"

Nice fic, but I'm confused